We're off to da Caribbean!

Old December 19th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default We're off to da Caribbean!

[A fluffy black girlcat, a tiny orange girlcat, and a large "fluffy" torty
girl all walk into the ballroom and pick up flutes of nip-champagne.]

Hihi, efurrykitty! Hi, Anais. Dis ought to be a wunnerful cruise. An all
deze wunnerful kitties to visit wif.

Look, dere's Mo! Hi, Mo - an dis must be Miss Piglet. Welcome! I'z Tabitha
Fluffytail, and dis orange kitty is mine sisfur Harri Roadcat, an dis
tortie cat is mine sisfur Amelia.

Tabitha
Old December 19th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:51:57 -0800, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

[A fluffy black girlcat, a tiny orange girlcat, and a large "fluffy" torty
girl all walk into the ballroom and pick up flutes of nip-champagne.]

Hihi, efurrykitty! Hi, Anais. Dis ought to be a wunnerful cruise. An all
deze wunnerful kitties to visit wif.

Look, dere's Mo! Hi, Mo - an dis must be Miss Piglet. Welcome! I'z Tabitha
Fluffytail, and dis orange kitty is mine sisfur Harri Roadcat, an dis
tortie cat is mine sisfur Amelia.

Tabitha

Hihi an Meow, gurlz!

Glad yourselves cud make it! An I'ze pleezed to meetcha, Piglet! Yur
a freend ov my husbandkitty, Tiger! And how iz yourownself, Moe?

Do haff sum champayne - and dese scallops in bacon iz kwite tasty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/19/2006 12:05:02 PM
Old December 19th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Miss piglet holdz owt herown paw, Hi, how iz youallcatz... I heard soft
tellin mymom 'bowt youall anna yourown 'venturez... Piglett, glad she came
now...
news

Old December 19th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 12:44:01 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Miss piglet holdz owt herown paw, Hi, how iz youallcatz... I heard soft
tellin mymom 'bowt youall anna yourown 'venturez... Piglett, glad she came
now...

We're glad you came too! Yes, we have had some excellent 'ventures.
Specially Harri Roadcat - her talks bout herz road ventures alla time.

Tabitha
Old December 19th 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mymom iztened ta soft allatime herallself wuz atta softz howze, herself wuz
veri stressed owt until herself finded yourown paw, he muzt be a fine hooman
fur soft ta let Harri go to yourallz howze, Piglet, remfurin how tired
hoerownmom wuz furm liztenta soft... gigglez

Old December 19th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Hello Tabitha! Hihi Harri and Amelia! This is Miss Piglet, Miss Piglet, have
you met Tabitha, Harri Roadcat and Amelia?
I fink my bruthers have been lukkin fur you two, they was startin tu worry
whether yu would be heer!'
Moe, tryin to be frendlee

Old December 19th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Hello Mme Anais!! Miss piglet, do you feel like some Champayne?

Old December 19th 06, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:59:06 +0000, meeee wrote:

Hello Tabitha! Hihi Harri and Amelia! This is Miss Piglet, Miss Piglet, have
you met Tabitha, Harri Roadcat and Amelia?
I fink my bruthers have been lukkin fur you two, they was startin tu worry
whether yu would be heer!'
Moe, tryin to be frendlee

We've been kinda delayed, fankgs to our hoomins (glares at Paw). Bof of
our hoomins been workin too many hours and not doing enuf work on dere
sekretarial duties.

Harri
Old December 19th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

It iz sure niez to meet yourallz self, Tiger haz sayed lotz 'bowt you anna
yourallz hooman, anna i wuuld lofa drink, Thank yourallz self mo, Piglet
feelin rite at home now
meeee wrote in message

.. .

Old December 20th 06, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Fangu, Anaïs, I wud lub to.

[Rebecca looks around at the gathered kitties. She sees old friends, new
friends, and some kitties she doesn't know yet. She sees kittens, older
kitties, and remembers friends now at the Rainbow Bridge. She sees widowed
kitties, winked kitties, and kitties who are just becoming "special
friends". She sees kitties from Catmerica, from Pawstralia, and from
Catnada.]

Deer kitteez, I iz furry happee to be heer tonite. I wud like to wish yoo
awl a Meowy Kissamouse and a Furry Happee Mew Yeer, and to offer my fafurit
toast. It iz in da hoomin langwij kalled Spanish, an it goze like dis:

[Rebecca raises her glass.]

"Salud, amor, y pesetas, y tiempo para gozarlos."

Tranzlatid into owr langwij, it meenz "Helth, luv, an toonaz, an time to
injoy dem."

[The kitties drink to this sentiment.]

Now pleez injoy yurownselvz az we setz off on owr latist avenchur.

Rebecca

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[All of the community kitties are either getting settled in and on
their way to the ballroom, or are already there. In the ballroom, soft
jazz plays as wait-kitties pass around trays of hors d'oeuvres and
nip-champagne. Old friends catch up on gossip, and new friends are
found. It's a lovely beginning to the holidays!]

There's some activity on the deck, the engines rumble and the horn
sounds. The Captain's voice comes over the intercom: "Good evening
lady-cats and gentle-cats! We've now set sail for Young Island, and
are moving out of Mew Yawk harbour. Dinner will be served in an hour,
and the chef came back with many packages, so I know that you will
enjoy yourownselves!"

In the background the New York skyline sparkles like a million jewels
in the night against the sky; and the Statue of Liberty is looming in
the distance.

Anaïs looks for Rebecca: "Meowie Kissamouse, Rebecca! Wood you lyke
to make da opening toast?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs