PING Shiral/Melissa

Old September 6th 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default PING Shiral/Melissa

Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 6th 08, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

bastXXXette
Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

How scary, I hate those things. I hope you're all okay;
Puuuuuuuuuuuuurrs
Kyla

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 6th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

Well, with us on this side of the country getting Hanna, I'm glad you guys
don't have to feel left out of the fun.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 6th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Sep 6, 5:20*am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
wrote in message

Melissa - did you feel that one??

Everyone else - we had a 4.0 earthquake centered about halfway between
where Melissa lives and where I live. It was extremely brief, I'm not
even sure it lasted a full second, but I definitely felt the building
rock. At first I thought it was Roxy jumping up onto a high bookshelf.
But when I looked around, no Roxy.

Well, with us on this side of the country getting Hanna, I'm glad you guys
don't have to feel left out of the fun.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Ummmmm, No, I have to admit I didn't feel a thing. Iwas either too hot
or too asleep.

Hurricane season reminds me why I put up with living in Earthquake
country. I hope everyone comes through Hannah okay. I was sure
relieved Gustav wasn't as bad as Katrina. But batten those hatches,
those of you in hurricane country!

Melissa

ping Pam Stormmee Cat anecdotes 1 February 28th 08 10:23 AM
PING Shiral [email protected] Cat anecdotes 18 November 1st 07 11:09 PM
Ping Melissa Marina Cat anecdotes 42 April 10th 06 10:56 AM
PING: Dan M Susan M Cat anecdotes 2 April 28th 05 04:16 AM
PING: Pat Sherry Cat anecdotes 69 July 22nd 04 02:48 PM