Are wee still in da Canyon?

Old August 17th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=` Mosey =^..^=` is offline
Banned

Default Are wee still in da Canyon?

Sorry, I habbent been riting, but da pooter haz been axtitigh up. Meowmie
gotted a book about a donkey kalled Brighty of Grand Canyon dat hurself iz
reeding n her wuvs et. Herself red et wen hur wuz widdle. Meeowmie gotted
dat book for one toona on ee baay. Wazza donkey?
Mosey

Old August 17th 08, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=`" wrote:

Sorry, I habbent been riting, but da pooter haz been axtitigh up. Meowmie
gotted a book about a donkey kalled Brighty of Grand Canyon dat hurself iz
reeding n her wuvs et. Herself red et wen hur wuz widdle. Meeowmie gotted
dat book for one toona on ee baay. Wazza donkey?
Mosey

I fink it's like a horsey dat din't get enough water.

Sometimes Meowmie plants stuff in da garden, and it grows but only grows
small. Den Meowmie sez dat her must not haf gifen it enuf water, so it
only grew little. So I figger a donkey mus be a horse dat din't get enuf
water, so it growed up too small.

Sammy
Old August 17th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 17, 2:37 am, "Mosey =^..^=`" wrote:
Sorry, I habbent been riting, but da pooter haz been axtitigh up. Meowmie
gotted a book about a donkey kalled Brighty of Grand Canyon dat hurself iz
reeding n her wuvs et. Herself red et wen hur wuz widdle. Meeowmie gotted
dat book for one toona on ee baay. Wazza donkey?
Mosey

I am still at da Canyum butted I went bak too see da Miz Piglet four a
little wile. I am hopin dat shee will joyne me, I mean usses, heer
agan soon. Maggy May iz at da Catlympics butted wee can wach hur frum
heer.

A donkey iz a KYUTE widdle horsey dat kan wurk furry hard. Wee neffer
had non in r barn butted a horsey hoo wivved in a paschur neer us, hiz
nam was Red, sed hee gnew sum donkeez wen hee wuz a baby an hee wiked
demselves.

It is gudgud dat yoor Meowmie gotted dat book dat shee luvd az a
child. My daddy Bruce gotted hiz mommie hur chilhood favrit boox wen
shee wanned dem. Dey wer bout a widdle girl on Prinse Edwurd's own
iland.

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 17th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

On Aug 17, 2:37 am, "Mosey =^..^=`"
Sorry, I habbent been riting, but da pooter haz been axtitigh up.
Meowmie
gotted a book about a donkey kalled Brighty of Grand Canyon dat hurself
iz
reeding n her wuvs et. Herself red et wen hur wuz widdle. Meeowmie
gotted
dat book for one toona on ee baay. Wazza donkey?
Mosey

I am still at da Canyum butted I went bak too see da Miz Piglet four a
little wile. I am hopin dat shee will joyne me, I mean usses, heer
agan soon. Maggy May iz at da Catlympics butted wee can wach hur frum
heer.

Oh yeah, wee kan.

A donkey iz a KYUTE widdle horsey dat kan wurk furry hard. Wee neffer
had non in r barn butted a horsey hoo wivved in a paschur neer us, hiz
nam was Red, sed hee gnew sum donkeez wen hee wuz a baby an hee wiked
demselves.

Wen Meowmie n Paw had a house, dere wuz a farm akross da street dat had a
donkey named Jackie O Asses LOL. Dis wuz in 2000. Dere wuz tew horsies n 3
sheepz n Meowmie wud go offer dere every day n feed dem offer da fence, her
gabe dem apple peeces, n celery, n karrots and dey wuved hur fur dat. Hur
had tew be kareful cuz da street wuz furry bizzy. But dey saw hur comin n
ran up tew greet hir, n dey made hur waff. Den Paw wost hiz job n dey lost
da house n Meowmie had tew hab hur neez fixed. But hur remembers doze
wunnerful times n smiles.

It is gudgud dat yoor Meowmie gotted dat book dat shee luvd az a
child. My daddy Bruce gotted hiz mommie hur chilhood favrit boox wen
shee wanned dem. Dey wer bout a widdle girl on Prinse Edwurd's own
iland.

Dat iz furry nise. Meowmie also haz a old book frum wen hur wuz widdle
kalled Adventures, printed in 1929, n her wuvs tew reed dat tew.
Hur sister sent et tew hur. Hur haz lotsa gudgud memories frum wen hur wuz
widdle. N lots uf pixtures tew.
Her iz supozed tew be ritin hur memories inna book.
Mosey

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 18th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Aug 17, 2:37 am, "Mosey =^..^=`" wrote:
[...]

Mine meowmee tookt mine hoomin neeze, hur granchyld tu PEI tu endjoy
da Anne ov Greene Gabelz storee, Unka Will.

An Mine meowmee rited hurown storee inna buuk kawlt Memories Revisited"
fur hurr dawturz an grankiddiez, Mosey.
whizpur...Hur duzint tink day red dem, tho

Pit2nya

Old August 18th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hello Mosey, yes we are still in da kanyon. I am about to teach O T a
lesson about scareing people. I have asked Kitty Schottland to move to the
side so she won't get run over when the group leaves the cave in a hurry.

Lewi makes sure his wink is out of the line of fire and then quietly sticks
his head around the entrance of the cave. He ses O T talking and sort of
making bragging noises to Harri.

Lewi takes a deep breath then makes the growlie sound his humans says he
makes.

It ehcos and re echos and seems to get louder not softer.

O T freezez for a minute then recogenizez da sound. He grabs Harri and
heads for the entrance just because the noise is so loud. They get outside
and there site Lewi grinning at what he has done to O T.

OK OK, I wontz teaze no one wif da noize. But u didn't skare me Lewi.
However, his legs do shake a bit as he leads Harri away from the cave.
. ..

Old August 18th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:00:35 -0500, Granby wrote:

[...]

[Ranger walks slowly away from the cave, following OT and Harri. The fur
on his tail is all fluffed up, and his hackles are all standing straight
up]

Nope, I'm not scared neifur. But dat was a really good growl, Lewi.

Ranger

Old August 19th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Gud gud fur yew granby. Doze Canyons make eko noizes n kan skare dem..hee
hee hee
Mosey
[...]

. ..

Old August 19th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

[...]

Yup, et wuz a gudgud growl. It skared me fur jest a minnit.
Next time, try to yodels..dey is funny.
Mosey