R Wee Still on Da Moon?

Old June 30th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

Default Tew Tabitha R Wee Still on Da Moon??

Pssst! yur piksure is on da "my fwends" paje on mine webby-site!
http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

Fandu, Anais! I forgot bout dat. Mosey, mine pikchoor is online at Anais'
web page. If you go to http://smurgle.net/anais/Dan%27s_cats.jpg, mineown
pikchoor is numfur 3.

Tabitha

Old July 4th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail" ...
Pssst! yur piksure is on da "my fwends" paje on mine webby-site!
http://www.smurgle.net/anais/

Fandu, Anais! I forgot bout dat. Mosey, mine pikchoor is online at Anais'
web page. If you go to http://smurgle.net/anais/Dan%27s_cats.jpg, mineown
pikchoor is numfur 3.

Tabitha

Hey Tabitha.
Yew ra a beutyful gurl.
nosepoink
Mosey
--wunderingh iff myown pixture will be putted up on da site.
I am frun neer Seattle en Warshingtun State

Old July 4th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=` Mosey =^. .^=` is offline
Banned

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
Hihi Tabitha
Fanagu fur da nise wurds
Dat pikxhur wuz tookn wen i wuz a bittie
I wook wike dis gnow.
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

Dat's a furry nice pikchoor. I'z will send mineown pikchoor when mineown
Paw figgers out where him putted da good pikchoors of me.

I gotz et n yew r sutch a beeutyful laddee.

Sayme fase but iam 6 yeers old gnow.
Yew sound furry nise.

Fangu! So do you.

I try tew bw nise.

Wanna go pway wif sum sawft balls wif mee n den we kan wook at da Erf?
Kan I offur yew sum nip?
Will wayte tew offur yew a nosepoink..i dunt wanna be forward.

Yers, I would like dat! Lets do.

nosepoink
okay den..*offers nip* Den we kan wach da firewurks en Amerika frum da
Moon.
Dey r habbin sumthin kalled da fort uf Jooly heer n set off xplosives to
selevrate sumtin I dunt unnerstand.

Tabitha

Wuv
Mosey