Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

Old September 26th 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Dave Krueger

Default Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink starting late

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:40:50 -0400, DOCTOR Mary Ellen Hall McIntire
Yasay, Ph.D, (Div.) wrote:

Kyla, you realize that you are a ****ing retard, don't you? Seriously,
look at this **** up there, it's ****ing pathetic.

I tell you what. I'll help out instead of running you and Mosey down.

Mosey, when Tabitha shows up, do a Houdini (n)

Pop her kitty-style until you are just about to cum, then
pull out and spit on her back so she thinks that you have. When
she turns around, blast into her face. Tab will be left shocked
and amazed, wondering how you managed it.

HTH

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, man being not nice waaaaaaaaaaaa
--
Mommy, Daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i umpire but i don wanna work either.
Old September 26th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Dave Krueger

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:35:25 -0400, Jeff wrote:

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:29:00 -0400, Patty Ashton-Alden wrote:

Mrrrrrrt, da winking is supposed tew begin at 3 pm anna I still habn't
hurd
from Tabitha. I kalled hurself onna hur cellphone n gotta message, sew I
left hur a message tew kall me back n let me know what's goin on..
I hope dey dint git stuck in port traffix, or gotted inna axident...or I
hope hur din't change hur mind n decide not tre wink wif me.
Please, jest hab sum fuds n nip wine, n visit with eech other while wee
wait. Da nise Lady hoo brought the fuds jest brought sum chicken, beef,
ham, n turkey anna speshul fuds for da gests hoo hab diabetes,
Wuv
Kyla, Mosey
---worried gnow..pacing waiting for some pussy

Kyla, you realize that you are a ****ing retard, don't you? Seriously,
look at this **** up there, it's ****ing pathetic.

Give it up. We know that wasn't Kyla and we know that wasn't Mackenzie.

Why do you waste your time this way?

Because Marek is a troll.

I thought you said he was dead.

This is the Steven Sullivan version from alt.music.yes. Marek aka "w", I
know who he is also the Fart Troll.

*YAWN*
--
Mommy, Daddy, can i live with you the rest of my life?
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!! i umpire but i don wanna work either.

______________
/ \
| WHAAAAAAAAAAA! |
\__ _________/
/ ,'
_.~._ /,'
,~'.~@~.`~.
/ : _..._ : \
{ :,"''\\`".: }
`C) 0 _ 0 (--.._,-"""-.__
( ) @ ( ) `.
`-.-_-.-' \
,' \ / ,` ;`-._,-.
,' ,'/ ,' `---t.,-. \_
,--.,',' ,'----.__\ _( \----'
'///,`,--.,' `-.__.--' `. )
'///,' `-`
Old September 29th 08, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

Default Into the Wink 'Porter'

Okey dokey. I woudn't charj yew any toonas. Thuh pikchures will be a
wedding prezent. Hav fun and talk to yew soon.

Little Kitty, uploding thuh pikchures into thuh pooter

On Sep 21, 9:24*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey and Tabitha are on The Moon on our Honeymoon on the Moon and port you
a kind 'fangu furry mutch fur yer nise wishes" *We wud wike tew hab sum
pikchures wen yew git dem develuped. *We will gib yew sum toonas for copys
uff dem
Wee will tawk tew yew bout dis wen wee git back, umkay?
Luv
Mosey and Tabitha
*.
"Little Kitty" ...
Many gudgud wishes and blessingz fur yew bof in yer noo life
together! *snap, snap, snap

Little Kitty, taking pikchures fur her to rememfur thuh day

On Sep 21, 11:36 am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 23:39:57 -0700, Mosey ==^..^='s nimble, little
paws typed:

Tabitha: I love you so much Mosey
Mosey: I love you so much too, Tabitha.
They put their glasses on a silver tray, and snuggle up tight ,
kiss,nosepoink
watch the stars for a few minutes, and fall into a nice cuddlenap.

Concatulations, you two, and enjoy yur honeymoon!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/21/2008 12:36:08 PM- Hide quoted text -

Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 85 May 1st 08 03:52 AM
Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Cory[_2_] Cat community 0 April 23rd 08 04:20 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 06:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 12:50 AM