i hadda gudgud day.

Old January 10th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default i hadda gudgud day.

Hihi Kitties I hadda great day and tunas came inda mail, lotsa tunas
that I dint expect.
Also my newsreader fingy says There were 33 messages today on this
newsgroup, buttid it only shewwed me 3 uv dem. I dusn't gno what it's
dun wif da utther 30? Sew ifn I dusn't reply tu you, then that's the
reeson. I am dusnnent seein alla the postins. I'll be werking to find
da problem wif dat.

Fred
Old January 10th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ar newzreeder sumtymes sayz lotz of mesijes, but den dere arent cuz it
tosses spam in da trash, we fink.

Booker

Old January 11th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:40:15 +0000 (UTC), Unclefred
wrote:

Hihi Kitties I hadda great day and tunas came inda mail, lotsa tunas
that I dint expect.
Also my newsreader fingy says There were 33 messages today on this
newsgroup, buttid it only shewwed me 3 uv dem. I dusn't gno what it's
dun wif da utther 30? Sew ifn I dusn't reply tu you, then that's the
reeson. I am dusnnent seein alla the postins. I'll be werking to find
da problem wif dat.

Fred

I lost my connection to Usenet for a whole day, and when I got it back,
I know there are many missing posts.

Where do I sign up to get tunas in the mail? Lots of tunas?

Lorelei should really go to the vet....but she's not really very well
settled in, except for how much she LOVES her cat tree: she is sleeping
on the VERY TOP right now; I have NEVER her do that before just now!

I can't remember how long the cat tree has been set up; maybe a month,
now?

Lorelei has gotten on the top platform several times, finally, but I've
never seen her sleep there.

Lorelei is very, very slow to accept 'new things'.

She is such a sweet cat, but she still runs away from me when I enter
the kitchen, and she is in there. I don't know why.

But, the longer I put it off, the easier it will be for me to pay for
it, too. She hasn't been to TED for over 2 years

Old January 11th 11, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i don't think a few months of her waiting until she is more comfortable and
you have saved the money will hurt. since she is an only cat and indoors,
as long as seem seems healthy eating, litter bozx, you know the drill, i
would just start saving so if she has to go you are at least part of the
way, there, Lee

Old January 11th 11, 09:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 00:10:54 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

i don't think a few months of her waiting until she is more comfortable and
you have saved the money will hurt. since she is an only cat and indoors,
as long as seem seems healthy eating, litter bozx, you know the drill, i
would just start saving so if she has to go you are at least part of the
way, there, Lee

That is exactly my plan. Lorelei seems to be very healthy, with a good
appetite, and excellent litter box habits.

Her fur looks very nice too.

She is going to be a REAL handful at the vet's: I tried to look at her
teeth, and she REALLY fought me. I just barely got a glimpse of one side
of her back teeth, before I had to let her go.

She's very sweet...as long as things are to her liking. What a surprise!

I know that a trip to TED (or more than one...) will be stressful for
her.

Her progress is very slow, but it's steady, and I don't want her to have
to 'start over' with trusting me and living in my home

Old January 11th 11, 10:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

this is very sensible, it would be different if she were showing some sign
of illness, but mental health/trust is as important as physical health to
me...soft

Old January 11th 11, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gandiff you are on the right track and, I would not try and look at my cats
teeth, love them to death but they let me know there places I best not try
to go.

Old January 12th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 05:33:36 GMT,
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf)'s nimble,
little paws typed:

except for how much she LOVES her cat tree: she is sleeping
on the VERY TOP right now; I have NEVER her do that before just now!

I iz gwad to read ob dis, and I KNEW dat she just
needed time to settlel in wif you. Now da two ob
yoo are on da road to bekomink best fwends!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/11/2011 8:00:26 PM
Old January 13th 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fingz havva way ov woikink owt ;-)
--
Pitô.ônya

"Unclefred" wrote in message
Hihi Kitties I hadda great day and tunas came inda mail, lotsa tunas
that I dint expect.
Also my newsreader fingy says There were 33 messages today on this
newsgroup, buttid it only shewwed me 3 uv dem. I dusn't gno what
it's
dun wif da utther 30? Sew ifn I dusn't reply tu you, then that's the
reeson. I am dusnnent seein alla the postins. I'll be werking to
find
da problem wif dat.

Fred

GudGud newz!!! Fred[_2_] Cat community 18 April 5th 09 12:07 PM
Hadda Nacksident Cheryl P.[_2_] Cat community 14 August 18th 08 03:39 AM
Gudgud news! Fred[_2_] Cat community 4 July 31st 08 04:25 AM
Mine hoomanz iz so lazi i hadda Stormmee Cat community 12 February 28th 06 01:24 PM
BW--I Hadda Open My Big Fat Mouth!! Tanada Cat anecdotes 25 December 26th 03 12:34 PM