i wish tu wepuur sum mizchuff

Old January 13th 11, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default i wish tu wepuur sum mizchuff

Too: Offuss ob Mizchuff

Dere iz paypr an fings awl offur mine dish ob kibblz.
An a bole ob weet gwass wuz mooved on dere tew.
A cubber up attemp.
Wespekfooly submitted,
MeOwy
SOI
Old January 13th 11, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:17:32 -0800 (PST), MeOwy
wrote:

Too: Offuss ob Mizchuff

Dere iz paypr an fings awl offur mine dish ob kibblz.
An a bole ob weet gwass wuz mooved on dere tew.
A cubber up attemp.
Wespekfooly submitted,
MeOwy
SOI

I lyke to taare up rolls of toilet paper, into schredds!
Cinder
Old January 13th 11, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:17:32 -0800, MeOwy wrote:

Too: Offuss ob Mizchuff

Dere iz paypr an fings awl offur mine dish ob kibblz. An a bole ob weet
gwass wuz mooved on dere tew. A cubber up attemp.
Wespekfooly submitted,
MeOwy
SOI

Hmmm, that needz to be infesticated and logged. Who do the suppose da
mischief-maker was in this instance?

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old January 13th 11, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

I lyke to taare up rolls of toilet paper, into schredds! Cinder

Oh, dat sounns like fun! I will add dat to the book.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old January 13th 11, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Sumfing similer happinned in myown howse, an da kulprit wuz sum stranj
kittee hoo lukked juss like me! I telled Meowmie abowt dat stranj
doppelganger kittee, but she didnt seem to beleev myownself.

Sundance

Old January 13th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:02:58 -0800, Sundance wrote:

Sumfing similer happinned in myown howse, an da kulprit wuz sum stranj
kittee hoo lukked juss like me! I telled Meowmie abowt dat stranj
doppelganger kittee, but she didnt seem to beleev myownself.

Sundance

Dat happins a lot more offen dat one might fink. Fer instance, at mineown
howse somekitty goes into da family room and sharpens dere claws on da
cardboard boxes down dere. It is often a grey kitty doing it, but datz
usually while I am in da bedroom sleepin peacefully. But Meowmie don't
beleeve dat it'z mine doppelganger.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old January 13th 11, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 13, 6:33*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:17:32 -0800, MeOwy wrote:
Too: Offuss ob Mizchuff

Dere iz paypr an fings awl offur mine dish ob kibblz. An a bole ob weet
gwass wuz mooved on dere tew. A cubber up attemp.
Wespekfooly submitted,
MeOwy
SOI

Hmmm, that needz to be infesticated and logged. Who do the suppose da
mischief-maker was in this instance?

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

Da culpurrt in dis instance wuz minesefl ai beleeb.
i didded itted.
Haoweffur, Yoo wil gnot be abul to appurrhen me sins yoo wil be furry
bizzy in yoor famaly room wurking on da cardbord boks. case.
Gud luk wif dat cays. Iam confurdent ai can wun faster dan yoo,
butted ai duznet beleeb yoo can wun faster den yoorown sefl, Ossifur
Ranger.
Gnot dat ai am impurrlying yoo is a culpurrt wike me.
MeOwy, a good citizen
Old January 13th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:19:32 -0800, MeOwy wrote:

Da culpurrt in dis instance wuz minesefl ai beleeb. i didded itted.
Haoweffur, Yoo wil gnot be abul to appurrhen me sins yoo wil be furry
bizzy in yoor famaly room wurking on da cardbord boks. case. Gud luk wif
dat cays. Iam confurdent ai can wun faster dan yoo, butted ai duznet
beleeb yoo can wun faster den yoorown sefl, Ossifur Ranger.
Gnot dat ai am impurrlying yoo is a culpurrt wike me. MeOwy, a good
citizen

Not to worry, I waznt finking of apurrhending da culprit, I jus wanted to
properly attribute the work in mineown log book. I'z would hate to gib da
credit to someone other dan da kitty dat did da work.

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!