Hullo!?

Old January 15th 04, 01:40 AM
Uncle Fred

The Clowder (South) wrote:
"pippy" wrote:

i miss yu guys too but stuff jus keep going on and i cant get to hang out
much enymore sigh so don fink i don wan to so we jus keep on beeing frens
when we don eben tawk bery much.

luv,
pippy

p.s. our old donkey Fanny and our ole gote Dollar and our d*g Bubba all go
to the bridge this yeer so we feel sad a lot

Holeee Cowsis! sniffsniffsniff It *is*, it's *yu*! Hiya, pippy,
an how's yur tabbyself?

I'ze bin dooin da Callin of Nayms at da Jellicle Ball fur awile now,
an I'ze gonna add yur frends nayms fur da next wun, in Oktobur. Dere
briks ar allreddy onda Walk ov Remembrance.
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Mietze

[Human mom grins and waves from Florida]

Yeah, Hi, Pippy. We remembfer Fanny and Dollar and Bubba, and we
share yor loss and hope it makes it easier. May they enjoy the
fields and good places at the bridge.

Jetadiah an his hooman Fred, frum Catnada.

Old January 25th 04, 09:08 PM
Ray or Fran

KitTen, weze furry late in welcoming youze. Hi there and welcome. Weze
rememfurs youze from timez past. Weze hopes effurything is going well with
youze Paw and what can you do re the d*g ...

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old January 25th 04, 09:11 PM
Ray or Fran

Itz the torties that have a sekrit pawshake and a unique blink, but weze
dont fink there is anyfing wrong with youze HPCC also having one too.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(tortie girls)

--

Hmmm.
We neffur had a seekrit pawshake, ma'am.

Azad

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old January 25th 04, 09:17 PM
Ray or Fran

Yes, the tabby cat song - even though weze not Tabbies, Meowmies got that
song saved on the puter and the other songs that effuryone wrote.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Oh, I am a taaabeee...
all covered with furrrr.
I come in all cooolorrrs...