Iggy, House of Koster: October 1996 - September 5, 2004

Old September 6th 04, 06:47 AM
Da Koster Katz

Default Iggy, House of Koster: October 1996 - September 5, 2004

{cc'd to Mietze}

It iz wif grayte sorrow dat we announce da passing tu da Bridge uf Iggy,
House of Koster, following a breef illnezz.

Iggy wuz da ownur uf owr Anti Lois, an he also wuz da yunger bruffur uf
Cinni, Cookie, an Bitsy. Dey awl shared da sayme mommacat. He wuzza
sweet black kitty wif a small white patch on hiz chezt. He leefz behind
a sisfur, Gabby, an goez tu join his older sisfur, Kali, at da Bridge.

Iggy fell ill layte lazt week wiffa respiratory illness. It wuz rathur
puzzlin tu TED Catherine, beclawz it seemed lyke asthma but again not
lyke asthma. Medicashyun didnt seem tu help, da eggs-rayz were alzo
puzzlin, so she sended him tu a speshyulizt tuday. Dey thot at furst dat
it myte still be asthma, but dey fownd dat he also hadda swollen frot,
an dey did wut day culd, but he wuz gettin wurse az da day went on. Dey
had tu du a tracheostomy, an dat did not help, and furthur surgery wuz
not reelee an opshun. So Anti Lois decided dat it wuz tyme tu let him
bee at peece.

We may neffur no wut da cawze wuz fur diz. Anti Lois knows uf nuffing
dat he culd haf gotten intu dat wuld haf affected him diz way.

So go in peece, luttul pal. Yu haf meni frenz an famblee dat are waitin
fur yu.

Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old September 6th 04, 07:35 AM
Adam

It iz wif grayte sorrow dat we announce da passing tu da Bridge uf Iggy,
House of Koster, following a breef illnezz.

I sen my girthiest purrz uv cumfurt an condolens tu all uv Iggy's fambly
an frends an all da House of Koster.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise
Old September 6th 04, 10:24 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

So go in peece, luttul pal. Yu haf meni frenz an famblee dat are waitin
fur yu.

Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie

We are all so very sad to hear about this. Far too many kitties have
been going to the Bridge lately.

We will all purr our best for Iggy and for the entire house of Koster.
We're forming into a meatloaf circle now.

Cleopatra
for Amelia, Tabitha, and Samuel
Old September 6th 04, 02:19 PM
The Clowder

Da Koster Katz wrote:

[...]

Wee'ze sendin owr simpaffee an menny purrrrrrrs fur da sad harts ov
Iggy's frends an famblee. Da deesishun to help him on his way wuz
furry hard, wee no, but it spayrd him much suffring.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to his fambly an frends.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 6th 04, 04:09 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 9/5/04 10:50 PM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

[purrrrpurrrr-sniffle-purrrpurrrr-sniffle-purrrr]

Fangu. He wuz so yung, onlee a fyoo weeks short uf 8 yeers old.

Junior fur da sorrowing gang

Old September 6th 04, 04:11 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 9/5/04 11:35 PM Adam is reported to have said the following:

It iz wif grayte sorrow dat we announce da passing tu da Bridge uf
Iggy, House of Koster, following a breef illnezz.

I sen my girthiest purrz uv cumfurt an condolens tu all uv Iggy's fambly
an frends an all da House of Koster.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise

Fangu, gurls. We are collectin awl uf da responses and gifing dem to
Anti Lois. She apprurrceayets awl uf da purrs and purrayers.

Junior fur da gang

Old September 6th 04, 04:12 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 9/6/04 2:24 AM Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat is reported to
have said the following:

So go in peece, luttul pal. Yu haf meni frenz an famblee dat are
waitin fur yu.

Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie

We are all so very sad to hear about this. Far too many kitties have
been going to the Bridge lately.

We will all purr our best for Iggy and for the entire house of Koster.
We're forming into a meatloaf circle now.

Cleopatra
for Amelia, Tabitha, and Samuel

Fangu awl. Did yu also notize dat so meni uf da resent losses wuz tu
mysteriuz respiratoree illnesses? Ur so it seems tu uz.

Junior fur da gang

Old September 6th 04, 04:17 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 9/6/04 6:19 AM The Clowder (South) is reported to have said the
following:

Da Koster Katz wrote:

It iz wif grayte sorrow dat we announce da passing tu da Bridge uf Iggy,
House of Koster, following a breef illnezz.

gently shredded

So go in peece, luttul pal. Yu haf meni frenz an famblee dat are waitin
fur yu.

Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie

Wee'ze sendin owr simpaffee an menny purrrrrrrs fur da sad harts ov
Iggy's frends an famblee. Da deesishun to help him on his way wuz
furry hard, wee no, but it spayrd him much suffring.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to his fambly an frends.

Mietze

Fangu, Mietze. An fangu fur puttin da brick on da Walk of Remembranz.
We had a small smile tu see dat, alfabetikally, Iggy's brick ryte now iz
ryte negst to dat uf hiz cuzzin Scooter, House uf Kleinfelder. It's gud
tu fink dat he is wif famblee.

Junior fur da gang

Old September 6th 04, 04:23 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Fangu awl. Did yu also notize dat so meni uf da resent losses wuz tu
mysteriuz respiratoree illnesses? Ur so it seems tu uz.

Junior fur da gang

Yes, we did. Very mysterious indeed!