BREAKTHROUGH!

Old January 10th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default BREAKTHROUGH!

Miss Chloe and Miss Pua have finally called a truce! I was sitting in bed,
reading, this morning, with Miss Chloe sitting next to me. Since Miss Pua
can't be anywhere but in the same room with me, of COURSE she jumped on the
bed. There was some crouching going on between both, tails flicking, BIG
eyes, a little growling, but Miss Pua took the initiative and went ahead and
licked Chloe's ears, they touched noses, Pua licked Chloe's tail...........

Ever since then, they can actually be in the same room together. This has
never happened without a hiss! 6 months it's taken!

It's awesome. I had to share. Finally. Peace.

kili

Old January 10th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..
Miss Chloe and Miss Pua have finally called a truce! I was sitting in
bed,
reading, this morning, with Miss Chloe sitting next to me. Since Miss Pua
can't be anywhere but in the same room with me, of COURSE she jumped on
the
bed. There was some crouching going on between both, tails flicking, BIG
eyes, a little growling, but Miss Pua took the initiative and went ahead
and
licked Chloe's ears, they touched noses, Pua licked Chloe's
tail...........

Ever since then, they can actually be in the same room together. This has
never happened without a hiss! 6 months it's taken!

It's awesome. I had to share. Finally. Peace.

kili

YAY! They've formed a non-aggression pact! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 10th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"kilikini" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Yep! And they've sat side-by-side in front of the the screen door, on
lizard patrol since, as well. This is so amazing.

kili

Old January 10th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:45:22 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

Miss Chloe and Miss Pua have finally called a truce! I was sitting in bed,
reading, this morning, with Miss Chloe sitting next to me. Since Miss Pua
can't be anywhere but in the same room with me, of COURSE she jumped on the
bed. There was some crouching going on between both, tails flicking, BIG
eyes, a little growling, but Miss Pua took the initiative and went ahead and
licked Chloe's ears, they touched noses, Pua licked Chloe's tail...........

Ever since then, they can actually be in the same room together. This has
never happened without a hiss! 6 months it's taken!

It's awesome. I had to share. Finally. Peace.

kili

Wonderful! This is encouraging, since Stinky still thinks Dante is
hellspawn.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old January 10th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
[...]

How long has this been?

kili

Old January 10th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
Wow. That is fantastic news!

It really is. Gosh, the difference is amazing.

kili

Old January 10th 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

Wonderful! This is encouraging, since Stinky still thinks Dante is
hellspawn.

Nico would like to be friends with Laku, has even tried to wash Laku's
face and ears, but Laku won't hear of it. I *so* wish Laku would come
around and they could be bestest buddies...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old January 10th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:33:27 GMT, "kilikini"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Just over three months now.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 10th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:46:05 GMT, "Christine K."
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

Wonderful! This is encouraging, since Stinky still thinks Dante is
hellspawn.

Nico would like to be friends with Laku, has even tried to wash Laku's
face and ears, but Laku won't hear of it. I *so* wish Laku would come
around and they could be bestest buddies...

THat seems to be the way of it here. Dante has looked up to Stinky
since he got here. He mainly wants to play, but Stinky wants none of
it. Dante does pester Stinky, but it's not in an aggressive way, it's
more of a frolicky way. But Dante is much bigger now, and when he
jumps around, the --well-- the effect is bigger.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

A Breakthrough for Spotty Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 4 July 10th 05 03:48 AM
A breakthrough! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 June 10th 05 08:01 AM
A breakthrough! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 8 May 21st 05 06:46 PM
Scout makes a breakthrough... Karen AKA KajiKit Cat anecdotes 7 December 22nd 04 09:59 PM
Tiffany Update: A Breakthrough. Flippy Cat anecdotes 6 September 6th 03 07:33 PM