Bak to da Kassel!

Old July 13th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Where iz efurrykitty?? (was: Bak to da Kassel!)

Yes, he iz. Heze warmin up hizown pawz rite now. I duznt know whut he will
be playin, but Ize shur it will be wunnerful!

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz notted sure 'bowt alla dem, Stormmee iz inna prizin anna Chezter iz
keepin hersef kompani, OEJ iz bein quiet kuz her iz still madmad 'bowt
takin
da iki medzine, butted hersef iz happi kuz her iz done wifit... Letz getza
snak anna se whut da cowntezz haz planned fur uses, i thinkz da kompozer
kitty iz gonna play somfin, Tiger

Old July 13th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Where iz efurrykitty??

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 03:37:39 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Yes, he iz. Heze warmin up hizown pawz rite now. I duznt know whut he will
be playin, but Ize shur it will be wunnerful!

Rebecca

Boy, dat will be kwite sumfin - to heer a composerz musik played by
da compozer!

Iz we hafink dat dinner furst or da concert? Haz anykitty seen da
Countess?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/12/2006 11:43:19 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 13th 06, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Bak to da Kassel!

den no purblemz, lookz atta Sammy, ok bub letz getta snak or luk arownd or
somfin, Tiger
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Yes, so do we! The Countess used to swing from the rafters
herself, when she was a babycat.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I thinkz its gud dat da cowntezz iz veri unnerstandin, Tiger,
eyein younger
cats knowingly
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Boy! Da Countess sure duz know how to throw a party, duzzent
she?

[sees Sammy and Lillith and waves] Hihi! Are the other
kitties
bak
frum da loo-wow yet?

[Sammy and Lilith come running up to Anais and Tiger.
Headbutts
are exchanged all around.]

We is havinging a grrrreat time! Ranger got into a little
mischief by swinging from the rafters.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Winkwink Of Sammy Da Venture Kitty

Old July 13th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

letz see ifin dey gots gushi somfin... i hasta admit dat sinze doze toofz iz
gone dat mine mouf feelz muc betterer dan it haz fur a longlong time... owr
ted iza girlted, anna i think stormmee fixed hersef, her telled soft dat
stormmee acted lika "wildwoman" ... her sayed dat soft iz rite, her iz mean
when furri izunt arownd... I knowz dat mine furri iza bezt hooman onna earf,
butted i duzint looze mne kitty kule when he goez owt like stormmee, OEJ
ramblin
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:14:06 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

yez diz wuuld be nize butted kan we eatz soft fudz mine mouf iz still

sore
furm dat nazti ted stealin mine teefz butted da gud newz iz dat da icki
medizine iz done, OEJ, happi ta see herown furnd ShortTail Tom

Would you like fur me to port over an bite dat nasty TED? He shun't be
stealing toofs from bootiful miss OEJ!

Let's go see what kind of soft fuds dey haz at da Kassel.

STTom

Old July 13th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

letz eata snak anna hafa drinkz den hafa concurt den he kan eatz dinner wif
uses, anna rebecca... *whispers to hiz wife kitty... wanna bet he wrote
somfin fur rebecca?* Tiger

Old July 13th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:20:00 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

letz eata snak anna hafa drinkz den hafa concurt den he kan eatz dinner wif
uses, anna rebecca... *whispers to hiz wife kitty... wanna bet he wrote
somfin fur rebecca?* Tiger

Awww, yur such a romantik, Tiger! Dat wood be nyce if he did, tho...

Letz go an haff dat shrimpee cocktail I ordered fur you!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/13/2006 10:05:06 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 13th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule, anna maybe a little nap, itz ezy ta be romantical when i haza bootiful
wifekitty like yourownsef, Tiger, still thrilled wif hizown wifekitty
.. .

Old July 14th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:53:11 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 04:15:04 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws typed:

[quoted text muted]

I tinks itz only yourseff, me an Sammy an Lillith heer! Where iz
efurrykitty?

[Big Mama and Jocko step out of the teleporter, paw in paw. Jocko stops
and looks around in amazement...]

Jocko: Whoooooooooaaaaaa... this place is trippin'! Isn't this just
totally gnarly?

[Big Mama purrs with pleasure at the beautiful surroundings.

They are followed by Cleo and TV. As they get a few feet from the
teleporter Cleo stops and gestures towards the teleporter and says "Come
on, you two, there's nothing to worry about. Come join us."

Stepping slowly through the teleporter next are Pepe and Gigi. They look
about warily.

One of the workkitties working nearby exclaims "Look! It's skunks! Two
of them!" He then runs towards them, and they shrink back anxiously.
Seeing them react with fear, the workkitty slows and says "Please, come
join us! We have been inviting some of the local skunks to join us for
many years, but they have always refused. It is so wonderful to see some
skunks finally joining us. I understand zat you eat the same sort of diet
we do - I sure hope so, as we haf an eggzelent dinner planned tonight.
Please, come wiz me - let me show you around."]

Old July 14th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

TV purrz lowdly atta da welkum da skunkiez getz, yez, letz getza snaki befur
we getz readi fur dinner, TV, holdin Cleos paw anna lukin fura snak
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news