Gobble Gobble?

Old December 4th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Gobble Gobble?

tell yourown hooman ta wachit inna mofie anna furget da real snowmonzterz,
Tiger, who hates anithin cold
meeee wrote in message
Mi sekriterry is larfin (in that vulgar lowd way hoomins larf) she ses she
finks a cold winter wif no prawns an mangoes wud be furry strange....awl

hur
winters are spent at a beech or pool becos effury yeer it seems to be
hotter!! I dusnt unnerstand this hoomin obseshun wif waterfings, i reely
dusnt. I meen, it's hot, but not THAT hot!! An yu mayke sure Unca Cory

stays
inna nice warm IN, becos that sownds tu cold fur eeven hoomins tu be owt

in.
Oh, an Sekriterry ses she wud luv to see snowmonsters cos she's onlee seen
wun or two snowbits an that is awl....a white Kissamowse wud be awfully
pretty.
But I'll tayke tha prawns enny day....
Jasmine, hoo luvs Kissamowse with prawns.

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
It would be just as weird NOT to see snowmonsters at Kissamouse for
myownself, Jasmine. Of course, now that he spends the winters down in
Arizona, Onyx thinks he has "THE life" nowadays, not ever having to
deal with snowmonsters, and is probably VERY happy about that (UB ~ Iz
I EFFUR happee abowt dat!).

Even though I loathe the really, really bad snowmonsterstorms, though,
and whine and moan when my mobility is diminished in the winter
(because it's really not all that much fun to navigate a wheelchair
around big ol' piles of snow, no matter what any hooman tells you), it
would be EXTREMELY weird in Wiscatsin to not have the weather extremes
that we have in the winter and summer.

--- Unca Cory, typin' in the nice and toasty warm In tonight (It's 10
degrees Fahrenheit tonight in southcentral Wisconsin [-12 Celsius,
FTR])

PAW-ESS --- Doan tellz Pawpa I tole yurownselfz dis, buttid Pawpa wuld
REELY hayt it iffin Wiscatsin dinnot haf a "White Kissamouse". I'z
herd hizownself sez dat dere'z sumfin' "sakreelijus" (whuteffur dat
meenz) abowt a gween Kissamouse.

meeee wrote:
yes it wud be weerd to see snow at kissamowse
jasmine, perplexeld

Old December 4th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yes I dussnt see wot tha fuss is bowt. but she is a farely yung hoomin i
beleeve an I am a more matoor cat so I feels tha cowld more.
Jasmine, shiverin at tha thort