the chief justicat's response to the pet food recall

Old May 2nd 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default the chief justicat's response to the pet food recall

Hi everykitty. I was really horrified to hear about the pet food
recall, especially since it was mostly cats who had died.

When I heard about it, knew I had to do something about it. So I
talked to Purrsident Clarence and he has approved my plan to work on
new laws for the humans to follow when they make our food.

I have a partial list of the new laws ready and I'd like your feedback
on them.

This part of the list is for pet food and animal feed manufacturers:

1. No products from China are to be used in pet food or animal feed.
2. No grains or products derived from grains are to be used in cat
food. A lot of cats seem to be allergic to grains and hurk their food
because of it.
3. All contaminated pet food is to be destroyed.
4. All food animals who have been given contaminated food are to be
isolated from the rest of the herd and tattooed so that they won't be
slaughtered for food for animals or humans. They will be allowed to
live out their lives.

This part of the list is for our humans:

1. The best food to feed a cat is a live mouse that we can hunt and
capture. Unless we are living in a place where breeding mice isn't
allowed, our humans should buy mice and start breeding them for us.
2. Our humans need to let us out so we can go hunting for mice,
squirrels, chipmunks and other small animals.
3. The next best food that I really love is raw chicken. If our
humans can't breed mice for us and can't or won't let us out to go
hunting, they will need to find a source of chicken that's safe for us
to eat raw. They can also do this with other small animals that they
can buy for their own food. They should find a good recipe for raw
food that has everything in it that we need to be healthy.
4. If our humans refuse to feed us raw food or if the cat doesn't like
raw food, the humans should cook for us. They can make good food for
us from all kinds of meat and they can find recipes for us.
5. If the humans can't cook for us or if the cats don't like food that
the humans cook for us, they should buy high quality pet food,
preferably a wet food that tastes good and doesn't have any of the
ingredients that make cats sick.

What do all of you kitties think of my new laws? Clarence said that
if most kitties like them that he'll sign them into law.

Chester, Chief Justicat of Catmerica

Old May 2nd 07, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Doze ar gudgud roolz an lawz.
Az furr numbur twu....
2. Our humans need to let us out so we can go hunting for mice,
squirrels, chipmunks and other small animals.
Purleeze enklood fisheez an burdeez an inzektz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 2nd 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

What do all of you kitties think of my new laws? Clarence said that
if most kitties like them that he'll sign them into law.

Chester, Chief Justicat of Catmerica

All of the kitties in my house like those.

Cleo
Old May 2nd 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

free eyes frum did house in favor of dese lawz.

Snowflake, Booker and Chappy

Old May 2nd 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Pleeezzze don make us all have ta go in da out!! I knowz I dozent like da
out! Piglett remembers when she ran out las t summer and trying to hide
under the bed.

Old May 2nd 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Wed, 02 May 2007 15:20:31 -0500, Granby wrote:

Pleeezzze don make us all have ta go in da out!! I knowz I dozent like da
out! Piglett remembers when she ran out las t summer and trying to hide
under the bed.

There shouldn't be a need to go in the Out. The hoomins would be required
to bring the meowsies and buggies inside to us, if I read the proposal
correctly.

Cleo

Old May 3rd 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On May 2, 2:36 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Doze ar gudgud roolz an lawz.
Az furr numbur twu....
2. Our humans need to let us out so we can go hunting for mice,
squirrels, chipmunks and other small animals.
Purleeze enklood fisheez an burdeez an inzektz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Of course. Anything you want to hunt and eat is acceptable! And if
you want to go out to hunt, you should be allowed to.

Chester

Old May 3rd 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On May 2, 9:11 am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:
What do all of you kitties think of my new laws? Clarence said that
if most kitties like them that he'll sign them into law.

Chester, Chief Justicat of Catmerica

All of the kitties in my house like those.

Cleo

Thanks. All of us like them too.

Nathan doesn't like raw food but I do and so does Clarence.

Chester

Old May 3rd 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

On May 2, 9:26 am, Me wrote:
free eyes frum did house in favor of dese lawz.

Snowflake, Booker and Chappy

Thanks. The more kitties who like this the better.

Chester