the chief justicat's response to the pet food recall

Old May 20th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default the chief justicat's response to the pet food recall

On May 20, 3:15 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
you iz wrung, cootiez iz whut makez stuff slime anna tazte bad, greeblinz
kan hurt owr hoomanz anna dat iz why we muzt get dem, Chester, who knowz

Whut iz yurownself duin' up dis erlee (ur layt, deependin' on
yurownself'z furspecktif [yu like dat?? I jist mayd up annuffur noo
wurd!])???? Iz 4:30 inna ay-em heer inna Wiscatsin!

--- Unca Cory, hoo haz insomneeuh...

Old May 20th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Eben Iz knowz der is Kooties. Scooter D*G cut her footz lastz summer and da
Gramby had to putted some thick sticki stufz on itta. Den her had to cober
it cauz everthing stukz to it. When it was time to take dat sutfz off, It
wouldn't comez off. I tried to help Scooter get itsownself off but we
kuddnt do it. Da Gramby had to put something nasty on it to make da Kooties
letz go. Piglet shuddering at the thought of the taste of the sutff on
Scooters footz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
of courze it haz cootiez anna itz still slimey but itz notted az bad aza
diz
her samon one, anna Stormmee, Trudi anna minesef onze in a whilez will eat
it so she duzint hafta put it on owr bootifulz furz, Chester
Cory wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 19, 5:08 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
I suspekt it willz happin agin but i thinkz i mite run anna hide nezt

time,
or hopefulli hersef willz learned herown lezzon anna go bakta toona

flafur,
Chester

Duz da toona flafur haf cootiez??

--- Unca Cory

Old May 21st 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

We get diffrent flavurs but I hate dem all. My momm sneeks up when Ime
sleepen and skwirts da tube in my mouf!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I suspekt it willz happin agin but i thinkz i mite run anna hide nezt time,
or hopefulli hersef willz learned herown lezzon anna go bakta toona
flafur,
Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Ime so sorry dis happend to you. I hope it neffur happens agin.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz fine now, I am not efin hissed off wif soft fur putin that slimey
stuff
on mine furz, I swearz it haz cootiez, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Are yu okay, my deer?

Lucy, movin closer tuu

Old May 21st 07, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine hooman wurkz odd howrz so we makez hersef pozt when her kumez home
befur we gifz hersef purmissinta go anna take a nap, anna you duzint efur
haf insomini stuffz, you iz juzt been arownd kittez too muc so you knowz da
valu of sleepin anna nappin likez uses, Chester
oups.com...

Old May 21st 07, 10:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On May 21, 2:43 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
dat iz juzt mean, Chester, catsiderin hissin lucy's hooman

We get diffrent flavurs but I hate dem all. My momm sneeks up when Ime
sleepen and skwirts da tube in my mouf!!

Lucy

I suspekt it willz happin agin but i thinkz i mite run anna hide nezt time,
or hopefulli hersef willz learned herown lezzon anna go bakta toona flafur,

Chester

Ime so sorry dis happend to you. I hope it neffur happens agin.

Lucy

I iz fine now, I am not efin hissed off wif soft fur putin that slimey
stuff on mine furz, I swearz it haz cootiez, Chester

Effurrytyme Pawpa Cory startz reedin' dis heer line, him startz laffin
hiz arse off sumfin' feerze. I fink him'z gunna fall owtta hiz
wheelymonstur (UB ~ wheelchair) wun uf deez tymez!

--- Onyx, a liddle bitz wurreed abowt mineown Pawpa...

Old May 21st 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

don't be wurried we thinkz he iz purti strong anna wheelz will hold hizsef
in, hopefulli, Chester
ups.com...

Old May 22nd 07, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hoomanz iz strang like ifin we likez it we duzint getit, soft fur zample
alzo refuzed ta share her turkey bird today!!!, hersef iz gettin greedee,
Chesterr