Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

Old September 21st 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

Awwww, dis iz a wunnerful winking! SO luffly. Da only fing datz
missink is mineowntrooluff, Tiger [sniff sniff]

Fangu fur being here to share ourz special day, Anais. It means a lot.

I belief dat your wink and Cleo's and da rest of dere clowder-mates will
be back here 'ventually. Dey has to be, right?

Oh look - doze flutterbys dat Sammy released is coming back. I'll bet
dats lots of kitties try to catch dem! I would but I don't want to take
a chance on knocking mine sash loose.

Tabitha
Old September 21st 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default The flowers get thrown - Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink

All of da unwinked girl cats, please come over here wif me.

[Tabitha slips the bouquet off her tail]

It's time fur me to frow da fowlers. All da unwinked girlcats, you get
to try to catch dem. Ok, are all of you girlcats ready?

[Tabitha turns her back to the girlcats. she breathes deeply, then
throws the bouquet as far back as she can. All of the girlcats watch to
bouquet arcing back, and it flies directly into the paws of -

Ms Piglet.]

Alright! Concatulations, Piglet!

Tabitha
Old September 21st 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[ The gathered guests become quiet as the quartet begins playing "Here
Tabitha follow. Rebecca walks at a stately pace down the red carpet.
Rebecca reaches the arch Tabitha begins her walk. Her black furs appear
to shake a little as she trembles with excitement. Tabitha is wearing the
Ruby Mosey gave her, set in a beautiful earring,
on her left ear.

As Amelia and Tabitha take their positions at the arch six peacocks,
walking beside the arch, silently open their wings. ]

Cleo: To all of our kitty, doggy, and other guests, welcome. We are
joined here to celebrate the bewinking of our dear friends Mosey of
Washingtoona and Tabitha of Eye-oh-uh. The two of them have professed
their love for each other, and they are committing that love to each
other in presence at this beautiful place.
Throughout history catkind has led a hard life. As kittens we must learn
how to eat, how to function as a part of a clowder, how to hide the
degree of our intelligence from humans. As get more mature we must learn
to hunt, how to operate a teleporter, how to train a human to serve us
properly. Through all of these efforts, we must learn and operate
entirely on our own, with perhaps occasional assistance from our
momcats.
After a few years of living alone a kitty normally asks "Is this all
there is? Am I to be an independent cat forever?" It is then that we
start to think of having a lifemate. A cat with whom we can share our
time, who can help us with the things that must be done, who can share
in the fun things that life brings, to comfort us when things are scary
or overwhelming.

Mosey has chosen Tabitha to be his life mate. Tabitha has chosen Mosey
to be hers. Who gives this girlcat Tabitha to be winked to this Mancat
Mosey?

[ Amella looks lovingly at Tabitha and Mosey, places Tabitha's black paw
on Mosey's white paw. ]

Amelia: I, Tabitha's honorary momcat, do.
[ Amelia then steps back and joins Rebecca.]

Cleo: Mosey and Cleo have written their own vows. Mosey?

Mosey: Tabitha, my beauty, I take you to be my wifekitty with much love.
I promise to love you and honor you, take good care of you in sickness and
in health, in good times and bad times, in poverty and wealth, and to
help you with anything your heart desires, I will not order you around, I
will always treat you with kindness, I will never be mean to you,
and will be happy to let you go have fun with your friends.
I will help you with the daily things we must do in our new home.
I will always trust you. We will have such a fun life together.
We have a lot in common too. We both like most of the same TV shows.
I will love you and cherish you forever and ever, my darling Tabitha.

Cleo: Tabitha, your vows?

Tabitha: Mosey, I take you to be my husbandcat with all of my love. I
promise to love you and honor you, to take care of you always, and to
always try to grant you the desires of your heart. I will always respect
you and will never expect you to abandon friends and family in my favor.
I will love you and treasure you always, my handsome Mosey.

Cleo: My friends and family, Mosey and Tabitha have proclaimed their
love for each other and their desire to be winked. With all of this
assembled Community as witnesses, and by the power vested in me by
myself, I now pronounce you husbandcat and wifecat. Ladiecats and
Gentlecats, I would like to present to you Mosey and Tabitha, the
bewinked couple!

[Sammy is seated to the far left of the beach. Upon hearing Cleo's
announcement he pulls a rope that opens a cage and releases several
hundred butterflies. The colorful insects flutter through the seating
area and many land on the arch.

The happy couple exchange long nosepoinks and cheekrubs, and dash to
the reception area. As they run up the red carpet the guests unwrap and
throw the bindles of birdseed distributed to them before the ceremony.
They then follow the bridecat and groomcat to the reception.

Harri and OT are positioned by the table with the guestbook, and they
ask each of the guests to please sign in.

The quartet repositions themselves close to the reception area. They
warm up briefly, then they play 'What's New Pussycat' for the first
dance. Sammy sings as they play. Mosey and Tabitha dance cheek to cheek,
their tails entwined, completely immersed in holding each other.

Following the first dance guests call out music requests to the quartet.
They ask for the Limbo, Salsa, Tango, Walz, Rhumba, Samba, Disco, and of
course a Conga line.

After everybody has had half an hour or so to dance Pookie tinks on a
glass and says "It's time to cut the cake'

Mosey and Tabitha go over to the cake table, where a beautiful 5 tiered
Red Cake is with White Buttercream Frosting waiting for them. A
bridekitty and groomkitty are on top of the cake.

Mosey puts his paw over his new bride's paw and they cut a slice with
da special knife server. Tabitha takes a bit of the cake and feeds it to
Mosey, then Mosey feeds a bit to Tabitha. Then all the guests start to
queue up for a taste of the cake. Delighted meows are soon echoing
around the beach as everyone descivers that the frosting is nip flavored!

The sun set at around 8:30 and the Tiki lamps are lit. Everyone is
having a wonderful time.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Tabitha gives Mme. Anaïs a big hug and tells not to worry, and offers her a
flute of nip wine to make her feel better.
Don't cry sweetie and softly purrs in her ear for comfort.

Around 10:30 pm Mosey, after the happy newly winked greeted guests, danced
and ate says to Tabitha,
"My dear Wifekitty, I think we should leave and go
on our Honeymoon now" You look beautiful and I've never been happier"
Tabitha says, "yes, I think that's a very good idea, where are we going?"

Mosey: I've made special arrangements at the nicest hotel on The Moon.

Tabitha blushes and kisses Mosey on his cheek. I love you, my dear
sweet Mosey.

Tabitha throws takes her bouquet off her tail and yells for the single
girlcats to gather,
and throws her red bouquet over her shoulder and
Mz Piglet catches it..WOO HOO!! I GOT IT!!! Mz Piglet is full of glee.

The happy couple announce they are leaving, they thank everyone for being a
part of their special day and the guests wave good bye as the newly winked
couple climb into the special red porter and zoom off to The Moon

Old September 21st 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

The sun set at around 8:30 and the Tiki lamps are lit. Everyone is
having a wonderful time.

Bootiful Miss Lilith, now da I has done da stuffz dat I was spossed to
do, would youz like to dance?

Sammy
Old September 21st 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Mosey and Tabitha's wedwink starting late

O T goes to Mosey and whisperz in hizown ear. Dont u memberz dat cat time
izn't real time? Diz wedwink kud take a kouple of dayz and ofther cats will
arrife at different timez. It will all take plaze in due timez.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mrrrrrrt, da winking is supposed tew begin at 3 pm anna I still habn't
hurd from Tabitha. I kalled hurself onna hur cellphone n gotta message,
sew I left hur a message tew kall me back n let me know what's goin on..
I hope dey dint git stuck in port traffix, or gotted inna axident...or I
hope hur din't change hur mind n decide not tre wink wif me.
Please, jest hab sum fuds n nip wine, n visit with eech other while wee
wait. Da nise Lady hoo brought the fuds jest brought sum chicken, beef,
ham, n turkey anna speshul fuds for da gests hoo hab diabetes,
Wuv
Mosey
---worried gnow..pacing

Old September 21st 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh Oh my gudnez, I neffer thinked I wud katch dat pretti fingie, Der waz 2
of dem and I didn kno which was da real wun.. Lewi D Cat leans over to his
wifekitty and reminds her that Miz Piglet is very cross eyed.

Old September 21st 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Whut a luffly serrymony! Concatulashunz to da happee kupple!

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in message
[ The gathered guests become quiet as the quartet begins playing "Here
comes The Bride". A red limo pulls up and Rebecca gets out. Amelia and
Tabitha follow. Rebecca walks at a stately pace down the red carpet.
When she is halfway down the carpet Amelia follows. Finally, when

Old September 21st 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Concatulashunz, yoo too, frum Toonya an myownself!

Sundance, with Pitoonya nearby

Old September 21st 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey & Tabitha =^..^==^..^=

We hab our porter radio on fur a foo hourz, anna we wanna fangu fur yer gud
wishes,
Mosey and Tabitha
--happee

Old September 21st 08, 06:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey & Tabitha =^..^==^..^=

From da 'porter radio' Fangu furry mutch Rebecca, anna fangu fur fur being
Tabitha's bridesmaid. Yoo wooked sew lovely.
Yew awl did. I hope yew dint see da tear im my eye wen I saw Tabitha walk
down da aisle. She was kest bootiful. Her iz exhausted n iz sleeping rite
gnow
*covers Tabitha with a soft blanket* and joins hur inna cuddlesleep till we
reech da Moon.
Radio off fer gnow.
Mosey.

[...]

Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 85 May 1st 08 03:52 AM
Here I am, a pix uf Mosey Cory[_2_] Cat community 0 April 23rd 08 04:20 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 06:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 12:50 AM