Oh Myz, Dez hoomanz

Old September 11th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Oh Myz, Dez hoomanz

Unka Fred, diz is O.T. Mahoney and da gramby donz an hadz a blondz momentz.
Her haz XP on dis puter and Vista on a laptopz her takes outside to rite
stuff on under da treez.

Old September 11th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Unka Fred, diz is O.T. Mahoney and da gramby donz an hadz a blondz momentz.
Her haz XP on dis puter and Vista on a laptopz her takes outside to rite
stuff on under da treez.

Is da Gramby using Word or Works?

Sammy
Old September 11th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oooohh, the sign on the start menue says morcosoft works word processor.
Dah datz alll I knoz.

Old September 11th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Oooohh, the sign on the start menue says morcosoft works word processor.
Dah datz alll I knoz.

Hmmm. I'm looking at Microsoft's site, and so far I haven't found
ANYTHING on recovering lost Works files. It looks like Microsoft offers
support for Word, but not for Works. But I'm still looking.

Amelia
Old September 11th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Monday 10 September 2007 19:54, Granby wrote:

Unka Fred, diz is O.T. Mahoney and da gramby donz an hadz a blondz
momentz. Her haz XP on dis puter and Vista on a laptopz her takes
outside to rite stuff on under da treez.

Makes little difference tu me. See the other message, if I wrote it so
you can understand. It's very hard when we have only text to
communicate with. Some things are common to all computers, they are
just spelled differently. I'll start copying the thread anyway,
sometime soon so I can email it all to Gramby and she can have all that
funfun over again cutting & pasting.(;-))
***Isn't technology wonderful!!!*** (:-))

--
Regards,
Fred
Old September 11th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
Amelia T Cat wrote:

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Oooohh, the sign on the start menue says morcosoft works word processor.
Dah datz alll I knoz.

Hmmm. I'm looking at Microsoft's site, and so far I haven't found
ANYTHING on recovering lost Works files. It looks like Microsoft offers
support for Word, but not for Works. But I'm still looking.

Amelia

I finally found a little bit of help, at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/200334/en-us

It assumes you can find the original file, but that it's damaged. As for
recovering lost files, all Microsoft's support site says is that you can
use a 3rd party recovery program.

I guess my hoomin ought to see if her can some information on the file
format Works uses, and see if he can write a recovery program. But that
will take a very long time to finish.

Amelia
Old September 11th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you, thank you, thank you Fred. I now have it on disc and saved
everyplace I can thing to put it. Thank you again and all he others that
gave m ideas on where to look.

Old September 11th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

As I told the others, I appreciate your help it was just too many hours of
work to let go if I didn't have to. I have to redo it but I have some I had
printed out for the grankids so that will help. Thank you again.
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
In article ,

Old September 11th 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Monday 10 September 2007 22:26, Granby wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Fred. I now have it on disc and saved
everyplace I can thing to put it. Thank you again and all he others
that gave m ideas on where to look.

Good. I'm glad to be of assistance. I hope they're all there. You'll
find out as you go along, I'm sure. I had my newsreader set to
preserve articles for 10 days after I've marked them read. So
depending on how long the thread went on, they should be there. It was
everything I have, anyway.

Old September 11th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dis iz O.T. anna I ported to da houze las nite to checkz on da gramby. Her
was workin on da puter about da venturez. Her wantz ta get it donez for
somephin happenz againz! Dat waz 3 in da mornin. Her sayz it iznt fun
re-doingz like firstz-doingz. An atta same timez keepinz up wif postz datz
some in herez. Iz gonna back an play in d dry ize pool. Byebye (yuck I
betz big boyz kitties don say byebye.)
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Monday 10 September 2007 22:26, Granby wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Fred. I now have it on disc and saved
everyplace I can thing to put it. Thank you again and all he others
that gave m ideas on where to look.

Good. I'm glad to be of assistance. I hope they're all there.
You'll
find out as you go along, I'm sure. I had my newsreader set to
preserve articles for 10 days after I've marked them read. So
depending on how long the thread went on, they should be there. It was
everything I have, anyway.

--
Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html

hoomanz iz so rude!!! Stormmee Cat community 11 October 27th 06 03:06 PM
da hoomanz is Stormmee Cat community 1 October 16th 06 09:32 AM
da hoomanz iz leafin agin!!! Stormmee Cat community 1 April 28th 06 07:09 AM
Da hoomanz kamed back and !!! Miss Violette Cat community 8 July 25th 05 04:33 PM
I fixed the hoomanz Miss Violette Cat community 6 May 6th 04 09:36 PM