What Do you do? A Poll

Old January 14th 05, 10:15 PM
Tanada

Default What Do you do? A Poll

Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money? I know
we have some, ok a lot, of computer geeks, educators (or what passes for
one) and so forth. You don't have to be any more specific than you
want, but I confess to being extremely curious. If you're currently out
of work, you don't have to say so, just list your career field.

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to
a Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

Pam S.
Old January 14th 05, 10:23 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-14, Tanada penned:
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money? I know we
have some, ok a lot, of computer geeks, educators (or what passes for one)
and so forth. You don't have to be any more specific than you want, but I
confess to being extremely curious. If you're currently out of work, you
don't have to say so, just list your career field.

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to a
Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

I'm a computer geek married to a computer geek!

I'm a s/w engineer, currently in the aerospace field, and my husband Eric is a
firmware engineer at a hard drive company.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 14th 05, 10:30 PM
Karen

I work for a small independant telecommunications company by day and teach 2
sessions of art online for Saint Leo's Uni the rest of the time. Once a
month I troubleshoot internet problems for another small company. (I don't
know why, but they don't want me to completely quit. ) There you go. Keeps
'em in kitty beds.

ink.net...

Old January 14th 05, 10:32 PM
Christine Burel

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money? I know
we have some, ok a lot, of computer geeks, educators (or what passes for
one) and so forth. You don't have to be any more specific than you
want, but I confess to being extremely curious. If you're currently out
of work, you don't have to say so, just list your career field.

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to
a Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

Pam S.

B.A. Journalism
Worked as tech editor/tech writer; traffic person for radio and tv stations.
Mom since 15 years+
Currently working part-time as a book merchandiser for various retail
stores.
Christine

Old January 14th 05, 10:44 PM
Nan

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:15:32 GMT, Tanada
wrote:

Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money? I know
we have some, ok a lot, of computer geeks, educators (or what passes for
one) and so forth. You don't have to be any more specific than you
want, but I confess to being extremely curious. If you're currently out
of work, you don't have to say so, just list your career field.

I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to
a Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

Pam S.

Retired bookkeeper on Social Security, a small IRA, and a VERY small
retirement check (which just about covers my medical insurance and
medications).

Nan
Old January 14th 05, 10:51 PM
Victor Martinez

Tanada wrote:
I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to
a Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

I am a process control engineer kinda married to a TV producer and host,
writer, teacher, and garden designer.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 14th 05, 10:51 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money?

Pam S.

I work in the Food & Beverage industry. I'm a Sommelier, currently I work
at a small fine dinning steak house & martini lounge. I serve/ bartend/
supervise & most importantly, buy the booze & write the wine list.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old January 14th 05, 10:53 PM
Victor Martinez

Mathew Kagis wrote:
I work in the Food & Beverage industry. I'm a Sommelier, currently I work
at a small fine dinning steak house & martini lounge. I serve/ bartend/
supervise & most importantly, buy the booze & write the wine list.

Awesome! I love wine and would love to be a wine buyer... or an exotic
food buyer...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 14th 05, 10:58 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-14, Victor Martinez penned:
Tanada wrote:
I am a Substitute Teacher for Cumberland Co. North Carolina, married to a
Blackhawk mechanic/inspector who is medically retired from the US army.

I am a process control engineer kinda married to a TV producer and host,
writer, teacher, and garden designer.

"kinda married"? Is that like being a little bit pregnant? =P

Old January 14th 05, 11:01 PM
Karen

"Mathew Kagis" wrote in message

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Ok, I'm curious. What does everyone in here do for tuna money?

Pam S.

I work in the Food & Beverage industry. I'm a Sommelier, currently I work
at a small fine dinning steak house & martini lounge. I serve/ bartend/
supervise & most importantly, buy the booze & write the wine list.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
En Vino Veritas

OOoo. That explains the kitties names!! I would love to be a sommelier.