This will work, I just know it! (somewhat OT)

Old June 16th 05, 05:46 PM
Pat

Default This will work, I just know it! (somewhat OT)

Without time to go deeply into details or even an outline, I ask for good
thought-energy and purrs sent this way for me and my owners to be able to
get a good home together in the near future. Help, help, HELP!?!

I know things can go in any direction but with you all pulling & purring for
us, we'll have a much better outcome of the present dilemma which threatens
to tear this 1human/7feline family asunder to fend for ourselves in
separation. Perish the thought! There is a GOOD chance that it doesn't have
to happen and instead we will be able to have what we need, but first,
several specific factors must work out just the right way with just the
right timing.

I know the power of purrs to move mountains. Can we tackle Everest this
week?

Old June 16th 05, 05:48 PM
KittyLady

Heck with just Everest, lets do a whole chain of mountains.

Purrs coming from this end. I would be lost without my owner.

Skritches,
KittyLady and Harvey's mountain moving purrs.

Old June 16th 05, 06:04 PM
Adrian

Pat wrote:
Without time to go deeply into details or even an outline, I ask for
good thought-energy and purrs sent this way for me and my owners to
be able to get a good home together in the near future. Help, help,
HELP!?!

I know things can go in any direction but with you all pulling &
purring for us, we'll have a much better outcome of the present
dilemma which threatens to tear this 1human/7feline family asunder to
fend for ourselves in separation. Perish the thought! There is a GOOD
chance that it doesn't have to happen and instead we will be able to
have what we need, but first, several specific factors must work out
just the right way with just the right timing.

I know the power of purrs to move mountains. Can we tackle Everest
this week?

Good thought-energy and purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 16th 05, 06:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:46:05 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

Without time to go deeply into details or even an outline, I ask for good
thought-energy and purrs sent this way for me and my owners to be able to
get a good home together in the near future. Help, help, HELP!?!

I know things can go in any direction but with you all pulling & purring for
us, we'll have a much better outcome of the present dilemma which threatens
to tear this 1human/7feline family asunder to fend for ourselves in
separation. Perish the thought! There is a GOOD chance that it doesn't have
to happen and instead we will be able to have what we need, but first,
several specific factors must work out just the right way with just the
right timing.

I know the power of purrs to move mountains. Can we tackle Everest this
week?

Purrs coming up.

Theresa
Old June 16th 05, 06:11 PM
Melissa Houle

KittyLady wrote in message
oups.com...
Heck with just Everest, lets do a whole chain of mountains.

Purrs coming from this end. I would be lost without my owner.

Skritches,
KittyLady and Harvey's mountain moving purrs.

How far do you need the Himalayas moved? =o) Panther, Francesca and Nina
are on your project now. I hope everything will work out as you hope.

Melissa

Old June 16th 05, 06:34 PM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:46:05 -0500, Pat wrote:

Without time to go deeply into details or even an outline, I ask for good
thought-energy and purrs sent this way for me and my owners to be able to
get a good home together in the near future. Help, help, HELP!?!

I know things can go in any direction but with you all pulling & purring
for us, we'll have a much better outcome of the present dilemma which
threatens to tear this 1human/7feline family asunder to fend for ourselves
in separation. Perish the thought! There is a GOOD chance that it doesn't
have to happen and instead we will be able to have what we need, but
first, several specific factors must work out just the right way with just
the right timing.

I know the power of purrs to move mountains. Can we tackle Everest this
week?

Another favorite quote:
"Mountains viewed from a distance seem to be insurmountable --
But they can be climbed --
The way to do it is to take one step at a time"

Purrs for going the distance. MLB

Old June 16th 05, 07:30 PM
Julie Cook

Pat wrote:
Without time to go deeply into details or even an outline, I ask for good
thought-energy and purrs sent this way for me and my owners to be able to
get a good home together in the near future. Help, help, HELP!?!

Purrs and meatloaf mediations and hooman prayer on the way for you Pat
that you and your feline family are able to stay together.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus