For Example - here is typcial anecdote post

Old January 9th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default For Example - here is typcial anecdote post

I think I might be a bad person...

or...

May I kindly and gently exact a purrr from you

MAY I KINDLY?

NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS

how come you people wont be real

what is wrong with yall

there ain't this many damn nice people in the world!

lemme see a show of hands, how many poeple are not having any fun
mhmmm how many can't be real with themselves...

how many of you feel alone, you got family you got freinds you got anecdotes
butcha still alone! yeah

there's one...yeah, it's alright! there's another...
yeah, dey comin out now!

aintchaw tired of meatloafing over here?

*dropping in a heap to the floor*
*kicking my legs*
*playing my air guitar*
*like it ain't nobodies business*

Old January 9th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Levon wrote:
MAY I KINDLY?

NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS

how come you people wont be real

what is wrong with yall

there's one...yeah, it's alright! there's another...
yeah, dey comin out now!

aintchaw tired of meatloafing over here?

*dropping in a heap to the floor*
*kicking my legs*
*playing my air guitar*
*like it ain't nobodies business*

There are certainly people to ask "May I kindly..." It's your generation
who ceaces to abide by (ahem) learning to speak the language. Guess what?
English isn't all LOL.

Oh, forgot. I don't have rings in my nose and drugs up my nose. No balls
piercing my tongue so I don't sound like a fag when I talk. But wait, a fag
is a cigarette; bet you didn't know that, either! No problem here if you're
gay, but you have to know how to express that

Do me a favor, don't shave your head. If I'm not naturally bald I'd rather
be dead than look like some idiot who thinks being bald is cool.

On Blixen and Vixen, on Donner and Cupid... if I looked like that I'd rather
be STUPID.
(laughing) Christmas is over... so shut up. Or listen to Elton John who
says He shall be LEVON.

Jill

Old January 9th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Levon wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry, Jill, for your POTENTIAL loss.

However, you have demonstrated once again that you are an idiot.

Exit stage left.

It's the limelight that's your current problem.

Ugh.

Old January 9th 06, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pass what you are smoking

The letterman show talked to me he told me to pass and blow

Can it be true old age is a disease

Will cybercat marry Barry and actually do some house work

Will please and thank you actually make a come back

Kids can be so mean

Old January 9th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
.. .
Pass what you are smoking

The letterman show talked to me he told me to pass and blow

Can it be true old age is a disease

Will cybercat marry Barry and actually do some house work

Will please and thank you actually make a come back

Kids can be so mean

Who you talking to, Matthew?

Old January 9th 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Levon wrote:
MAY I KINDLY?

NOBODY TALKS LIKE THIS

how come you people wont be real

what is wrong with yall

there's one...yeah, it's alright! there's another...
yeah, dey comin out now!

aintchaw tired of meatloafing over here?

*dropping in a heap to the floor*
*kicking my legs*
*playing my air guitar*
*like it ain't nobodies business*

There are certainly people to ask "May I kindly..." It's your generation
who ceaces to abide by (ahem) learning to speak the language. Guess what?
English isn't all LOL.

what is lol laaaaallll sounds like druel

Oh, forgot. I don't have rings in my nose

that's cause you don't have no money

and drugs up my nose.

and who does?

No balls
piercing my tongue so I don't sound like a fag when I talk.

i should hope not...

this is sterero typical of you...it really shows you're true colors
you live in a very small world. you have become comfortably numb and
you don't even know it. so sad

But wait, a fag
is a cigarette; bet you didn't know that, either!

search in your bag light up a fag think its a drag kind of fag? gimmie
a break

No problem here if you're
gay, but you have to know how to express that

you're obsession with member of the same sex has been noted.

Do me a favor, don't shave your head. If I'm not naturally bald I'd rather
be dead than look like some idiot who thinks being bald is cool.

i had a wallstreet haircut, I had just come from the best barber in
town
i got all kinds of kisses on that haircut

On Blixen and Vixen, on Donner and Cupid... if I looked like that I'd rather
be STUPID.

don't call my house no more! or ill post them phone calls where you
begging me
all of em. yes even that one

(laughing) Christmas is over... so shut up. Or listen to Elton John who
says He shall be LEVON.

Jill

you have been sniffing too much glue...
or you need to open some windows and doors and air that stinky hole of
an apartment out.
You're house is full of kmart specials...stuff ain't even been opened
buncha home interior "SETS" hanging on the walls...especially in the
baaahthrum

does poly and ester mean anything to you

mhmp mhmp mhhhm

Old January 9th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Jill, Please don't feed the trolls!

jmcquown wrote:

Old January 9th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
Jill, Please don't feed the trolls!

jmcquown wrote:

Levon wrote:

where is troll tatty headed lipstick eating once in a whiler