Fanksgiffink at Unkle Serges Houze

Old November 11th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Fanksgiffink at Unkle Serges Houze

Fankgsgiffin on Da East Kostz

Whilez we iz on da venture on da East Kost it willz be fanksgiffin timez.
Uzens decidek dat we wanna do sumphin nize for our own hoomanz. Effen dough
dey iz inadequate sometimes, dey triez to be nice to uzzens and we wantz ta
fank demselves.

We wansta have da kities go fru da hooman recipes and pik out da best onze
for cookin turkeyz and Hamz or what effer meatz we wantz. Pik jus one
resipie, hooman and Cat, in each of dese car-a-gories.

Meat

Hot side dish

Cold Side Dish

Human Vegetables

Dessert

Unka Serge will pick da wine and Cigars Unka Dan will pik da beer. We will
have nip wine if da other venture is suzzessfulz.

Da judge will be Beauty and WooToo

Pleaz rememfur one recipee in each cat-a-goriee. Entreez must be in by
November 18 at midnight.

No prizez, jus good fudz.

Old November 12th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 11, 6:46 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Iyam honord by beein chosin fur da judj uv fudz fur fansksgiving. I
spoze I wuz chosin becuss I eet sew munch butted I will treye too doo
a gud jobb. Dat iss, Beauty anna I will try too doo a gud job.

WooToo

--

"I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
And I have heard Doc Watson play Columbus Stockade Blues"

Old November 12th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I finkz I can speak for OEJ anna myselvz when we sayz fangu. Diz blasted
puter kept sending our requestz for yourown help back to ussesz all dis day.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ups.com...