At Da Grambyz houze

Old February 21st 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default At Da Grambyz houze

Gramby is sitting in her favorite chair knitting a cover for her new futon.
There is a whirl and sparkle in the corner and out tumbles a lot of cats and
kittens.

Lewi rushes forward holding the paw of a beautiful lady cat. After
introductions, gramby welcome the beautiful lady cat to the family. She
tells Lewi his family all had a bad kind of flu and he shouldn't go there
right now.

She turns to meet the rest of the group and suddenly nearly puts out an eye
with a knitting needle as she sees Willow all in leather and, the TATTOO.
Gramby does not really like TATTOOS!

Willow tries to hides behind a rather rough looking but well appearing boy
cat.

Old February 21st 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet drags Willow front and center. Whatcha u fink gramby? Uuummm well,
oh my Willow. Well, I ummm, I guess since I don't people telling me what
to do, I shouldn't tell u what to do. It is a nice outfit and umm there are
no pierceings, which I would HAVE to deal with. The Tatoo is the only part
I dislike but, if I wanted one, I would have one (NEVER) She headbutts
Willow and EVERYONE breaths a sigh of relief.

Lewi rubs against grambys legs and says they have to get back. Hugh all
around and an extra part for Piglets friend Wascal and the beautifulo Harri
whom, she has known about since Harri went to her onetruehome.

Old February 21st 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 20, 11:16*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet drags Willow front and center. *Whatcha u fink gramby? *Uuummm well,
oh my Willow. *Well, I *ummm, I guess since I don't people telling me what
to do, I shouldn't tell u what to do. *It is a nice outfit and umm there are
no pierceings, which I would HAVE to deal with. *The Tatoo is the only part
I dislike but, if I wanted one, I would have one (NEVER) *She headbutts
Willow and EVERYONE breaths a sigh of relief.

Lewi rubs against grambys legs and says they have to get back. *Hugh all
around and an extra part for Piglets friend Wascal and the beautifulo Harri
whom, she has known about since Harri went to her onetruehome."

"Wascal WispurYoor Gramby giffs gudgud huggies ann recuffer
quickquick frum da shok. I knowed yoo haff gud fambly/whisper Wee
bee seein yoo Gramby. Tak care."

--

Granby" wrote in message

Gramby is sitting in her favorite chair knitting a cover for her new
futon. There is a whirl and sparkle in the corner and out tumbles a lot of
cats and kittens.

Lewi rushes forward holding the paw of a beautiful lady cat. *After
introductions, gramby welcome the beautiful lady cat to the family. *She
tells Lewi his family all had a bad kind of flu and he shouldn't go there
right now.

She turns to meet the rest of the group and suddenly nearly puts out an
eye with a knitting needle as she sees Willow all in leather and, the
TATTOO. Gramby does not really like TATTOOS!

Willow tries to hides behind a rather rough looking but well appearing boy
cat.- Hide quoted text -

Old February 21st 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby sits after they leave then, after collecting her thoughts goes for a
glass of Sherry. She thinks "It sure is hard to practice what you preach."
I think Piglet has a fella.

Old February 21st 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Meow, Granby! It's furry nice to meet you in purrson! offers a
headbutt and a cheek rub

Debby knits too, but she won't let me play with any of her yarn.

Kitty Schottland

Old February 21st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

None of your friends here get to play with yarn either, that is why it is
inside this 2 liter Pepsi bottle with the bottom stuck back on!

Old February 21st 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby pats Booker on the head. I am sure you kitties don't like but, it is
for your good. Now you hurry along, you don't want to miss any of the
celebration that I am sure is going on right now.

Old February 22nd 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you better tellz hersefta be kareful, when one eye iz not wurkin great
puttin owt da ofur one iz NOT a gud thing, OEJ