For everyone who's asking for purrs...

Old May 26th 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

Default For everyone who's asking for purrs...

Even if you don't have a cat, you can generate purrs by clicking
he http://audioboo.fm/boos/18984-happy-cat

(turn your speakers up!)

--
MatSav

Old May 26th 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"MatSav" matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com wrote
in message ...
Even if you don't have a cat, you can generate purrs by clicking he
http://audioboo.fm/boos/18984-happy-cat

Well of course the cat's happy! He lives in Brooklyn! (A neighborhood
called Crown Heights, to be exact).

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old May 27th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Even if you don't have a cat, you can generate purrs by clicking he
http://audioboo.fm/boos/18984-happy-cat

(turn your speakers up!)

--
MatSav

Thanks Mat..I love it.
Kyla

Old May 27th 09, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

MatSav wrote:
Even if you don't have a cat, you can generate purrs by clicking
he http://audioboo.fm/boos/18984-happy-cat

Am I doing something wrong? out of the 51 second audio clip, I hear 2 quick
purr-trills (for the first 2 or so sconds) and then stony silence for the
remaing 49?

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

Old May 27th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Wed, 27 May 2009 15:40:48 +1000, Yowie wrote:

MatSav wrote:
Even if you don't have a cat, you can generate purrs by clicking he
http://audioboo.fm/boos/18984-happy-cat

Am I doing something wrong? out of the 51 second audio clip, I hear 2
quick purr-trills (for the first 2 or so sconds) and then stony silence
for the remaing 49?

Yowie

I got the same results.

--