Attic Cat Is Out

Old May 6th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mariib via CatKB.com

Default Attic Cat Is Out

outsider wrote:
I also remember you used to refer to Levi as the little sh-t
which used to make me laugh because my 4-legged black & white monster,
Little Devil always deserves that same name. He's now amost 4 years
old but still gets into just as much trouble as when he was a kitten.

.
.
.
.

aww, you love it. It's great when our older cats still act like kittens.
Even when my Topper (RB) was 15 he could still find a bit of trouble from
time to time. It was great. I hope he knows I still think about him.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outside...7604660952746/

Andy

Sure I do! Little Devil is very lovable, curious & friendly to everyone - but
he can be sooo destructive when he decides he's bored - he's made the kitchen
his nightime playroom - in the middle of the night, we'll wake up to a loud
crash & go downstairs to find he's knocked off the counters (& yes, they
smashed) the following: an electric kettle, a breadbox, a Brita water jug, 2
ceramic cookie jars, a water jug, a glass vase with flowers last week &
probably other stuff I've forgotten. Here's some pictures of my handsome brat.
M.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29178...50028271wwggob - about 2-1/2 yrs
old here
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/20188...50028271LhghAY - playing with the
laser light
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25675...50028271QJhtbb - on top of the
fridge & trying to open the cupboards
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/28689...50028271CuViTm - about 4 mos old &
cruising the kitchen
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27447...50028271ygVkcf - again in the
kitchen
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/23787...50028271PerxSK - watching TV
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/20444...50028271xvPWlR - found him here
one afternoon

Old May 6th 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Outsider

"mariib via CatKB.com" u22469@uwe wrote in news:83b80df3ffd63@uwe:

outsider wrote:
[...]

He sure is gorgeous but I see your point. You might have to start
epoxying everything down if he keeps up his "gravity testing".

Andy

Old May 6th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
cybercat wrote:
"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
outsider wrote:

Yeah, and you picked on the only person to _agree_ with you. tsk tsk.
I agreed with her, but I don't post here anymore. ;--)

And why not?

Too many idiots that make me want to reach through the computer and choke
them. It was always fun to tag team them with you, though!!

Mostly, really, because I don't have much time. However I have been
lurking since Levi got sick so maybe I'm hooked again?

Well, good, you've been missed.

I second that!

Bonnie

Old May 18th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

22brix wrote:

"cybercat" wrote in message
. com...

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
cybercat wrote:
"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
outsider wrote:

Yeah, and you picked on the only person to _agree_ with you. tsk
tsk.
I agreed with her, but I don't post here anymore. ;--)

And why not?

Too many idiots that make me want to reach through the computer and
choke them. It was always fun to tag team them with you, though!!

Mostly, really, because I don't have much time. However I have been
lurking since Levi got sick so maybe I'm hooked again?

Well, good, you've been missed.

I second that!

Bonnie

Aw, y'all are too sweet! I sincerely wish I could find a way to squeeze
more hours in the day and visit here more often! I miss hearing about
your kitties, too.