Christmas Eve at Culzean Castle

Old December 24th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Christmas Eve at Culzean Castle

As the rays of the rising sun start to shine on the highest ramparts of
Culzean Castle we see signs of activity on the grounds. Groundskeeper
cats are scurrying around making sure that the grounds are as perfect as
can be, and a catering company truck is backed up to the kitchen doors
with kitchen kitties unloading huge amounts of delicious food. Inside the
castle the housekeeping staff brushes up the last remnants of dust from
the floor.

Up in the Eisenhower Suite the castle's manager, Miss Bonniefur, directs
the staff in adjusting the layout of chairs, cushions, and pads and
directs the florists on the placement of a large number of flowers. Off
in the corner a set of pipers is warming up. Finding the proper room,
Amelia knocks on the door. A large Norwegian Forest Cat opens the door,
recognizes Amelia, then waves her inside. Anuit is sitting at an antique
table finishing her breakfast.

Amelia: Meow, Anuit! Thank you again for agreeing to travel to Scotland
and perform this wedwink.

Anuit: I am delighted to do so. We of the Temple of Bast have been
isolated for far too long, and we are very happy to become a part of this
wonderful Community.
Old December 25th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Amelia, Harri and OT find a beautiful tree near the castle and stand for
a while watching the activity. Birds fly overhead, squirrels play in the
trees, kittens play hide-and-seek in the bushes. OT points to motion in
the distance. As all three kitties watch they see a handful of humans
approaching! The humans all appear to be in their early 20s to 30s and
all appear to be extraordinarily attractive. As they grow closer their
forms seem to grow indistinct and hazy, and moments later where humans
stood we see a bunch of kitties leaping clear of piles of human clothes.
The group approaches our three.

Aed: Good mornin, kitties! Dis ought to be a wunnerful winking, don't you
fink?

Morgana: Wedwinks are so romantical! And this castle - it's so lovely.
It's prettier than the ones near our caves in Ireland.

Harri: Aed, Morgana - I dont fink I'z ever seen you kitties transform
like dat befur! Dats purrty cool.

Morgana: We dont often do it in the open, as it's too easy to be seen by
the humans. But today it looks like the humans have pretty well left the
castle and it's grounds to us kitties.

Aed: and itz such a LIBERATING feeling!

Amelia: Lets all go in to the castle and find seats.

[The bunch of kitties walks to and enters the castle. A host cat meets
them and directs them upstairs to the Eisenhower Suite. Upon arriving
they find a group of Egyptian Mau cats escorting guests to their seats.

Old December 25th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 25 Dec 2011 00:23:43 GMT, Community Cats wrote:

Amelia: Lets all go in to the castle and find seats.

[The bunch of kitties walks to and enters the castle. A host cat meets
them and directs them upstairs to the Eisenhower Suite. Upon arriving
they find a group of Egyptian Mau cats escorting guests to their seats.

[Two Zot girls take a final look in the mirror, spray on a little perfume
and get into the 'porter]

Cybèle: Yoo wooks wubly, mine deer!

Oriane: And so do you! Dis is so womantical.

Cybèle: I knoze. I wubs winkings!

Oriane;And da benue iz eben womantical!

[The porter twinkles and the girls step out]

Meow Amelia!

How iz yourself?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/24/2011 7:37:27 PM
Old December 25th 11, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

Mosey , Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat and Mimzy
have also arrived in Scotland, where it is breezy and
they also go to see Harry and make sure he is comfortable, say hello to Anti
Bess, and then leave again to go exploring.
And they ALL go have had their breakfast and have seen their friends

Also Tygur and Mayzy say little meows to wee Cleo, the Gordon's new
kitten.and give her a majikal bat ball toy for Kissamouse.
Anti Mimzy is watching out for them so Mosey and Meowy can have time
together
Mosey's family also give Kissamouse gifts to Anti Bess, and her husband
and to Harry and Sukie too.

We would all love to have some foods. and nip drinks, except for Tygur and
Mayzy, of course.
They would love to have some warm nip milk and some salmon and turkey, if
that's not too much trouble.
"Everything looks wonderful" Mosey says, we men cats me, , PookyKat and
little Tygur and BpbQat have brought our kilts and
Meowy, Sqweex and Pipps, Mayzy and Anti Mimzy have their tartan sashes to
go with their gowns.
"I have also brought my bagpipes to play at the winking, IF you'd like me
to, that is" says Mosey
Now we all need a nap.

..

Old December 25th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Community Cats" wrote in message
[...]

Sundance arrives and joins Pit2nya.
He gets a cart and helps Pit2nya load the gifts, then takes them up and
places them all below the gift table.

Old December 25th 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[The porter twinkles and the girls step out]

Meow Amelia!

How iz yourself?

I'm doing wonderful, thanks. Isn't it a lovely day? I just love Scotland,
and this castle is beautiful.

Amelia
Old December 25th 11, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

Mosey and his family approach Aed and Morgana and he says, I remember you
both.. smiling..
That was some neat trick you did there. yeUP
You both remember my family, my wink Meowy, our bitties Tygur and Mayzy,
PookyKat, his wink Sqweex, and their daughter Pipps,
who is with Ranger and my other older kids, BobQat and Mimzy from Qat
Island, in the Bahamas. They have magical whimsy Qat powers, only
used for good. The bitties, erm, kittens, haven't started using their
little powers just yet. It is so nice to see you again,
and yes, Wedwinks are SO romantical indeed.
Isn't this place amazing? Will you join us for a drink and something to eat?

Old December 25th 11, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On 25 Dec 2011 02:20:11 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

I'm doing wonderful, thanks. Isn't it a lovely day? I just love Scotland,
and this castle is beautiful.

Amelia

Yes, itz bootiful and romantical. [they spot Aed and Morgana] Meow, gize!
[hedbutts] So nice to see you! Merry Catmas!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/25/2011 12:06:35 PM
Old December 26th 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Default The Winking Begins

[The assembled cats relax on the comfortable cushions spread around the
suite, enjoying the music of the quartet. Few cats notice when a side
door opens and Anuit, with the help of her assistants, makes her way to
the center of the front of the room and takes a seat. At a nod from Anuit
the quartet finishes the piece they had been playing. The main doors open
and four pipers enter, taking their places just inside the door. They
being piping "Highland Cathedral", accompanied by the quartet. As they
begin the side door opens again and Jack and Harry Gordon enter, taking
their place before Anuit.

As the drones signal the start of the March, little Cleo kitten enters
the room carrying a basket filled with sprigs of heather. Sukie follows
just behind, offering moral support. Cleo broadcasts the heather as she
walks, doing her best to march sedately. About midway down the aisle the
temptation of the fragrant sprigs overwhelms her and she has to pounce on
one of them, rolling over and bunny-kicking it, but she immediately
remembers that she is doing very important job, straightens herself up,
and resumes her march just before Sukie can arrive to help her. The
assembled guests chuckle softly. As Cleo resumes her march Willow enters
the room. She marches calmly down the aisle, inhaling the aroma of the
white leather bodice of her gown to help her remain calm. Cleo and Sukie
take seats on a cushion near the front of the room. As Willow reaches the
front of the room the pipers switch to "The Wedding March".

All eyes turn to the back of the room to watch as Trudi enters the room,
on the paws of Matthew Harold and Chester. Both mancats, especially
Chester, appear to be on the verge of happy tears, but both manage to
contain them. Upon reaching the front of the room MH and Chester both
shake paws with Jack, then hand Trudi's paw into Jack's paw.

The pipers finish playing the Wedding March, then the room falls silent.
Old December 26th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi thinkz, diz iz purrfekt, i iza happeezt gurlcat inna wurld, anna
luckieezt awso... she lukz arownd at herown furndz anna famblee, hopin
efuricat can feel diz way sumday...