Boot Kamp for da new yearz

Old December 28th 11, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Boot Kamp for da new yearz

Kitties diz iz O T anna we jus gonna hafta haff da boot kamp. Out
Kissamouse pkg arrifed and da Gramby waz oo dum 2 know what itself wuz. Her
fout it waza a CD of sumonez cats so her putted it up on da shelf ta look at
after her kompani left. In time, her diskovred itself was like a TV for
kitties. It waz birdies fling all over da plaze. Her putted it on da
komputer ta play den putted it on the big 42 inch TV. We iz sitting on da
kouch watchink dem birdies fli all round. Willow keeps tryingf to touch dem
on da skreen anna Lizzy krouchez down like she wud like to jump on one of
dem. WE iz sori our sekretari was so dumb her didn't check it out sooner
but we preciatez da birdies. We watches da hummink bidies in da summer now
we haz birdies to watch in da cold time.

Old December 28th 11, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ps i mean itz der we just hast get der in time ta getit, we iz beree
dizgruntled wif deze lazee hoominz... onna ofur paw, new toyz fur owrz new
howze willz be kule, OEJ

Old December 28th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:21:30 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

ps i mean itz der we just hast get der in time ta getit, we iz beree
dizgruntled wif deze lazee hoominz... onna ofur paw, new toyz fur owrz
new howze willz be kule, OEJ

How are yourownselves comin on da process of gettin mofed into your new
howse?

Sammy
Old December 28th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Wull at leezt tew goted yer preziez . N no hoomin iz dum..ai dunt fink dsew
inny way.
Meen, maybehapz,
wull maybe une u tew r , dem mayke meh hisspit at dem. Wike owr meen
nayburz, hoo
da layde, iffen yew cud kal hur dat , kame ivue n insultd mowr meomoe ,
meownie told hur tew git owt n neber
kome ovur ugin!!! Dat meem wumun hatez cats tew!! MRRRRRT!!!
owr meomie vury wunnerful n weh awl luf hirself n Paw tew.
Hur nsew iz Paw iz sloe tu angur, but dia pursun mayde owr meomie mad!!!
Dat womun NEADZ da bootkap fur shure!! Mosey

Old December 29th 11, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft iz pakin da itti bitti kumpurtmint anna at da rate she iz gowin
along wif wurk hopefullee befur stataday, OEJ, anxius to go

Old December 29th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I fingk da firstest bootkamp will be full enuf wif just owrown sekkaterriez,
wifowt havvin uther hoominz, too.

Sundance

Old December 29th 11, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Hey Sundance, iff u wansta write some in da abnentuere join uz. O T looking
for annyone who wants to join.

Old December 29th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

O dat iz gud nooz anti soft. nOEJ ..smiles..owr howse is purring dat
eferyfing goze umkay,
n dat yu hab noe trubblz at awl. yu n yer hoominz r sew nise, n we stryl
gotz awl yu catz pix taped tu meomiez laptop.
MH wooks jest wike meh...but hym iz moar fluffy. Mosey for hi z hoam.

Old December 29th 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

ai ges yer rite Sundance. owr sekkaterrie iznt dum, hur iz jest sik uhlot.
Hur haz da baz Arthuritiz en hur boff legz n neez, n dey feal wike dey r
on fyre lotz,
Hur twyz gnot tew cwy, n hur uzez sumpfin kaled alow vera gel for da burnz
fealing. .
Weh luf owr sekkaterrie yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.