Itty Bitty Kitties!! SERIOUS KFW!

Old April 4th 09, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Itty Bitty Kitties!! SERIOUS KFW!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago and we have a very proud mum! Not sure of sexes yet as I
don't want to handle them too much. The first born boy, as I said,
will be called William. Other names will likely follow...

Helen M
Old April 4th 09, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago and we have a very proud mum! Not sure of sexes yet as I
don't want to handle them too much. The first born boy, as I said,
will be called William. Other names will likely follow...

Helen M

So sweet! If I didn't have a full compliment of cats and lived closer than
300 miles, I would love to have adopted one of them.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 4th 09, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

Awww! Little black and white bitties! Lovely! Thanks
for sharing, and hope everyone continues to flourish!

Purrs-

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Old April 4th 09, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago and we have a very proud mum! Not sure of sexes yet as I
don't want to handle them too much. The first born boy, as I said,
will be called William. Other names will likely follow...

Helen M

Wheee! LOVE the li'l squirmies!!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 4th 09, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Lily & her mama

wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago and we have a very proud mum! Not sure of sexes yet as I
don't want to handle them too much. The first born boy, as I said,
will be called William. Other names will likely follow...

Helen M

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old April 4th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Apr 4, 3:53*am, wrote:

WE'RE UP TO 5!!!

Up to 6 yet? Or is that enough

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old April 4th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On Apr 4, 3:53*am, wrote:

WE'RE UP TO 5!!!

Any chance of a Travis?

Travis- House of Bast born 4/4/03, crossed the Bridge 06/03 due to a
tragic accident. Sister to Redunzel and Sarrasine. We nearly adopted
her when the woman who had their mother said she would be sending her
to a pet shop so we said we's take her (we were discussing this while
watching "Taxi Driver" hence the name) but she changed her mind and
kept her and only a few weeks later she was stood on and had to be
sent over the Bridge as a result of her injuries.

So as it's now the 4th of April again would it be okay to name one of
them after her? I've always counted her as one of my RB cats

Old April 4th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago and we have a very proud mum! Not sure of sexes yet as I
don't want to handle them too much. The first born boy, as I said,
will be called William. Other names will likely follow...

Helen M

Sending heartfelt purrs and blessings for the little Mom and her babes. MLB
Old April 4th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

On Apr 4, 11:18?am, wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23965892@N07/3410769693/

3 little black and white Teeny Weeny Itty bitty kitties arrived about
3 hours ago and we have a very proud mum! Not sure of sexes yet as I
don't want to handle them too much. The first born boy, as I said,
will be called William. Other names will likely follow...

Helen M

WE'RE UP TO 5!!!

Eeek! Little hamster bitties!

Where did that little cat keep all those kittens before they were
born?? (She didn't look so big in the pictures.)

--
Joyce ^..^