Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

Old April 27th 09, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Old April 27th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

Oh God, Tweed, I am so, SO sorry this happened - how awful!! How could
somebody do that without even trying to find an owner first - that's
horrible, just sickening! I can't type any more, I want to pound the sh*t
out of something. Purrs are headed your way for your breaking heart, a
whole room full of candle will be lit tonight to help guide Kitty Farm Cat
on her way to the Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 27th 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 27, 12:38*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. *Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. *They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

I steeled myself, so I'm only sobbing at my desk. She had a long life
but it should have been longer. Some people have no idea how much pain
they cause. Or I hope they don't. But, oddly enough, I want to TELL
them.

You did wonderfully for her and, more and more, I am convinced that
you will know her presence again in some way that we cannot even
imagine.

Love,

--
Will in New Haven

Old April 27th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

I'm so very sorry, Tweed. Many purrs for your poor broken heart. But you
gave her some good years, and take confort in the fact that she can't
have had that many years left. I know that's no consolation, really. I'm
so sorry. {{{Tweed}}}

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 27th 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Apr 27, 5:38*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. *Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. *They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I am sitting here with tears running down my face, crying with you. I
don't know what to say, I really don't. I am devestated at the news so
I can't even begin to comprehend how you must be feeling.

We will light a candle for a venerable, old, majestic lady, who
deserved to have her human next to her as she went to the bridge.

Sending much love, in floods of tears.

Helen M

Old April 27th 09, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found
her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail.
They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I'm so upset and angry to read this, I can only imagine what you're feeling
right now. :-( The only consolation is she didn't suffer, not that it makes
things any less painful for you.
{{{{{{{{{{{{ Tina }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian

Old April 27th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

Oh no... deep and sincere condolences. I'm crying too.
Old April 27th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Christina Websell wrote:

I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.

Christina, I am so so sorry. I so hoped that would not happen.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old April 27th 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

I don't want to believe this....

Bedat No. 7 Steel Mens Watch 797.011.620 [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 August 22nd 08 03:09 AM
Can and Will Help Even the Worst Cases. Relief Now Cat health & behaviour 0 January 6th 08 02:47 AM
Worst dream ever! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 February 13th 07 10:59 PM
Stainless Steel Feeding Dish Instead of Plastic Robert Cohen Cat anecdotes 8 May 3rd 06 10:07 AM
Worst cat names ever (and why) Debra Cat anecdotes 26 July 21st 05 07:35 PM