Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

Old April 27th 09, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Steel yourselves - it's the worst news

On Apr 27, 4:39*pm, "Karla" wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...
On Apr 27, 4:04 pm, "Christina Websell"

wrote:
"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Tweed,

I'm so very sorry to hear about Kitty Farmcat. Is there an address to
where I may send a "proper" condolence card?

The email address in my sig is not munged.

---
I am more tempted to give you the address of the vet that put her down
without even waiting to see if an owner came forward.
Oh, it just slips out:
Bourajo
84 Sibson Road
Birstall
LEICESTER
Tel: 0116 2673518

They apparently thought she was "suffering" but they did not know that
she is in the care of my own vets, who say she is not, and treat her
ongoing health difficulties.
What they saw was a very old lost cat who would be unadoptable.
Needle job.
At some point in the future I will speak to this vet. I cannot do it
yet
or I will not be responsible for what I say. He killed my beloved KFC
while I was in hospital and I didn't know she was missing.

This would behttp://www.borrajosvets.com/which according to the web
site is

"We are dedicated to delivering a personal service in an environment
that
is friendly and genuinely concerned for the welfare of your pet."

and

"We are proud to have strong links with the local branch of the RSPCA,
The
Cats Protection League and Leicester Animal Rescue.
Currently a lot of the routine neutering for the RSPCA, the Cats
Protection League and Leicester Animal Rescue is undertaken within
Borrajo's "

Yes, that's the b8ggers that killed KFC.

But it would appear to be less than enthusiastic about finding out if a
'stray' brought in may actually have an owner?

Apparently so.
Maybe they have an email address on their website so you all can remind
them
what they have done. Killed a little old ladycat who went missing the
morning after her meowmie went into hospital.

Tweed-

I've done that. And let them know how much she meant to so many of us.
I was less nasty than I wanted to be.

Our purrs for Boyfie too.

--
Will in New Haven

I would think it would be obvious that she was not a stray. *An ancient,
frail cat just doesn't wander the streets-she would have to have had
excellent care to reach the age she did. *That does not happen to strays.
And it's only logical that if she had excellent care, someone was
frantically looking for her, knowing her condition. Nothing else makes
sense, those people are imbeciles and that's an insult to imbeciles.

After an earthquake here, an old, gray muzzled dog showed up in my backyard.
I didn't call around like an idiot, wondering what to do. *I posted flyers
and talked to people and before the day was out she was re-united with her
owners, a mom and a young girl, eyes streaming with happy tears to see her.

Old April 27th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found
her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail.
They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the
morning to feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Please accept our sincere condolences.

There is no consolation for your heart right now, but I hope that soon,
you'll be able to remember KFC and the memory brings a smile rather than a
fresh flood of tears. In the mean time, know she is healthy and happy, and
in good company at Rainbow Bridge.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old April 27th 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

I'm going to compose an email to that vet now, hitting on the same points I
brought up here.
Karla

I'm not able to compose an email at the moment, as I would be far, far
too rude and offensive. What convinced me that the vets were money
grubbing b*stards though, was the fact that on their website they have
a whole page dedicated to how you pay for the treatment your animal
gets.

I will be interested in the email replies people get. Murderous
b*stards.

Helen M

Old April 27th 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone
found her nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old
and frail. They told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.

:-(

Bast only knows why She called for KFC to be by her side.

The love from and to others on Earth kept KFC from hearing Her
call. Until now.

Bast sent a messenger, to close the door through which She
allowed KFC to pass all those years ago.

For it was to be the only way that KFC could be made to hear Her
call.

And She commanded that although the door was closed, there would
forever be a cat flap open for others to pass into Her realm.

Her realm can be found in memories. Always happy memories. To be
re-lived one day, at the Bridge.

--
MatSav

Old April 27th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Christina Websell wrote:
"wafflycat" wrote in message
[...]

IMHO It would be best to have a calm, cool and collected conversation with the Vet before jumping to conclusions. We do not know wehat haooened to Kitty brtween the time she left home and when the good Samaratins took her to the Vet. She could have had a runin with another animal, a car or even sheer exhaustion from being out on her own.

Old April 27th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bast only knows why She called for KFC to be by her side.

The love from and to others on Earth kept KFC from hearing Her
call. Until now.

Bast sent a messenger, to close the door through which She
allowed KFC to pass all those years ago.

For it was to be the only way that KFC could be made to hear Her
call.

And She commanded that although the door was closed, there would
forever be a cat flap open for others to pass into Her realm.

Her realm can be found in memories. Always happy memories. To be
re-lived one day, at the Bridge.

--
MatSav

Mat, that was beautiful.

Helen M (shedding fresh tears).
Old April 27th 09, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Apr 27, 1:04*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Maybe they have an email address on their website so you all can remind them
what they have done. *Killed a little old ladycat who went missing the
morning after her meowmie went into hospital.

Christina, here is what I just sent:

Last week an old and frail female cat was found and brought to you.
Although she was old and frail, she had a human who cared deeply for
her and was taking good care of her. She was not suffering, until a
well-meaning but ill-advised neighbor left a door open while the owner
was in hospital. KFC got out, before the temporary caretaker (who was
NOT the neighbor, who had no business opening the door in the first
place!) came by that day.

You put her down. With no effort to even find the owner.

The owner came out of hospital, ill and in pain, only to find her
beloved KFC had gone missing....and was found...and is now dead.

She is devastated. So are thousands of others worldwide who followed
KFC's life through the internet and who were rooting for her to live
long and well. We are all saddened that you didn't consider that such
an old cat must have had a human who cared, else she would not have
lived so long.

Think, next time. Please.
Old April 27th 09, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Christina Websell"
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They
told whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

I'm so sorry Christina. She had a loving life with you and now that she is
at The Bridge, she is young again and free of her pain. 25 years is a very
long time for a kitty, and she loved you as much as you loved her. I am so
very sorry for your loss.
I know your heart is broken and I am praying that it will heal and the cats
are purring for KFC's journey to The Bridge.
I can't write any more now either, because of the tears.
PUUUUUUUUUUURRayers
Kyla

Old April 27th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message

I'm going to compose an email to that vet now, hitting on the same points
brought up here.
Karla

I'm not able to compose an email at the moment, as I would be far, far
too rude and offensive. What convinced me that the vets were money
grubbing b*stards though, was the fact that on their website they have
a whole page dedicated to how you pay for the treatment your animal
gets.

I will be interested in the email replies people get. Murderous
b*stards.

I know what they will say. She looks awful because she does not groom and
she will only allow me to occasionally do it for her, she is thin because of
her CRF and she is still sneezing.
My own vets were up to speed on all this.
How dare they put her to sleep without trying to find an owner.

Tweed

Old April 28th 09, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
I have found out what has happened to Kitty Farmcat. Someone found her
nearby and rang the RSPCA for advice as she was so old and frail. They told
whoever it was to take her to a vet.
Which they did, and she was put to sleep.
I've haven't told June yet, I'll tell her when she comes in the morning to
feed the poultry,
I can't write any more because I'm crying.

Tweed

Christina, we're so sorry.....She knows you loved her and you'll see her
again, I believe with all my heart.

Purrs for you and Boyfie. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and a
candle has been lit for a wonderful old kitty.

Bedat No. 7 Steel Mens Watch 797.011.620 [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 August 22nd 08 03:09 AM
Can and Will Help Even the Worst Cases. Relief Now Cat health & behaviour 0 January 6th 08 03:47 AM
Worst dream ever! Pat Cat anecdotes 7 February 13th 07 11:59 PM
Stainless Steel Feeding Dish Instead of Plastic Robert Cohen Cat anecdotes 8 May 3rd 06 10:07 AM
Worst cat names ever (and why) Debra Cat anecdotes 26 July 21st 05 07:35 PM