Warning!! SERIOUS KITTEN FEVER!!!

Old April 29th 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Warning!! SERIOUS KITTEN FEVER!!!

These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Helen M
Old April 29th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

Aaarrggghhh!! I've been blinded by kitten cuteness!!!

Anyone else sees this video, and the rest of the litter
will have homes before you can blink...

Purrs and best fishes from the Fairfax Fur Factory and their
hoomin!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Old April 30th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Helen M

WOW! Helen! What a spotty, squirmy bunch!!! (has hysterics)

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 30th 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

wrote:
These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Helen M

Where is that bloody mamma cat??
She should apply some order to that bunch of cuties....
Old April 30th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

wrote:
These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

The white van patterned one is so ferocious! The back striped "skunk"
kitten doesn't know what's going on.
Old April 30th 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and
they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Helen M

The one with the little jagged white stripe down the middle of its
back belongs here with Kayla. Markings are a very close match for
hers.

They look well fed, and lots of fun.

Jo

Old April 30th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote in message
These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Helen M

Warning needed indeed. Those are some seriously cute bitties. Squeel!!
EEK!!! THUD!!!!!!!!!

Pam S.

Old April 30th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Eeek thud!

Caliban started looking around eagerly when they sqeaked. I think he'd
like a kitten of his own.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 30th 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

wrote in message
These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Helen M

OH! MY! GAWD!!!! The warning didn't help... even prepared as I was, I
*still* gasped and clutched my chest at the *AWESOMENESS* of that epitome of
kitten cuteness. If that doesn't send a gazillion viewers to their closest
cat rescue looking for a pale substitute, I don't know what will. ;

Thanks so much for posting the video, Helen - I really needed that bit of
brightness in my day.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 30th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

These are my current foster kitties... I saw them being born and they
are now 3 1/2 weeks old. 3 of the babies already have their homes
lined up, as does mum. Serious Kitten Fever! You have been warned!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43LgJIHN3OA

Good god, you're actually going to *let any of them go*?!?!?!?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
****** I killfile Google posts - email me if you want to be whitelisted ******