PURR REQUEST

Old February 5th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default PURR REQUEST

I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Old February 5th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

purrs and prayers that Spirit just had a bad day. Hope everything
goes ok.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 5th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Spirit are on the way.

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive psychologist

Old February 5th 07, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Matthew" wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

You're a good cat dad. Purrs for Spirit's check up tomorrow.

Old February 5th 07, 08:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Matthew wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I
know he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am
calling the vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly.
I am not taking any chances since he had that fever that we could not
figured what caused it not to long ago.

PURRS from PERSIA on the way (and birdie chirps too)

Jill

Old February 5th 07, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Matthew wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I
know he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am
calling the vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly.
I am not taking any chances since he had that fever that we could not
figured what caused it not to long ago.

Lots of purrs for Spirit.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 5th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"Matthew" wrote:
I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Lots of purrs for Spirit and your nerves. Hope everthing is ok.

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old February 5th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nan

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:54:01 -0500, "Matthew"
wrote:

I believe Spirit has a UTI
He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Tiger is sending Spirit sympathy purrs. He had to go to TED last week
for a UTI and has to take that nasty pink bubblegum tasting stuff.

Tiger here. Dat pink stuff is the rong coler for a hansim boy an dont
tast gud.
--
Hugs and Purrs,

Nan and the Furkids
Old February 5th 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 4, 8:54�pm, "Matthew" wrote:
I believe Spirit *has a UTI
*He urinated on a bed, sprayed some curtains and some of my socks. *I know
he is not blocked since he is urinating with no problem. *I am calling the
vet in the Morning I hope to get him in pretty quickly. *I am not taking any
chances since he had that fever that we could not figured what caused it not
to long ago.

Belated purrs. I bet you're right, Matthew. Everytime I ever had a cat
pee inappropriately, that's what it was, every time.

Sherry

Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 01:02 PM
Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 36 October 28th 04 10:36 PM
It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 06:28 AM
A purr request from Kate Marina Cat anecdotes 22 October 9th 03 09:38 PM