Dante is excited

Old April 2nd 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default Dante is excited

Like some cats, Dante has a very low "poof" threshhold. It doesn't take
much to make his tail go "POOF!" When I came home from Florida, he was
asleep, and I went over to him. He opened his eyes, saw me, and POOF!!

He has a toy he paeticularly loves, his little turtle. It has special
crackly stuff in it that makes him particularly wacko. It was missing for
awhile, and I found it while cleaning this morning. I Waved it around and
crackled it a bit, and there was Dante, right there, his eyes popping out of
his head, and his tail and ALL HIS FUR in an advanced state of POOF!!!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old April 3rd 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana drtATearthlink.net wrote:

Like some cats, Dante has a very low "poof" threshhold. It doesn't take
much to make his tail go "POOF!" When I came home from Florida, he was
asleep, and I went over to him. He opened his eyes, saw me, and POOF!!

When did you go to Florida? I was there from March 21-28, visiting my
mom and my sister, both of whom live in Martin County, on the east coast,
about 120 miles north of Miami. It was a very, very "catful" visit. My
sister fosters kittens, and during my visit she had her usual 5 adult
cats, plus a litter of 7, count them, *seven* kittens, aged 6 weeks. Eek
thud! And then, of course, there are my mother's 3 cats. So, all in all
I was surrounded by 15 cats!

He has a toy he paeticularly loves, his little turtle. It has special
crackly stuff in it that makes him particularly wacko. It was missing for
awhile, and I found it while cleaning this morning. I Waved it around and
crackled it a bit, and there was Dante, right there, his eyes popping out of
his head, and his tail and ALL HIS FUR in an advanced state of POOF!!!

Poof plus wackadoodle eyes - woo-ee!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 3rd 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

Like some cats, Dante has a very low "poof" threshhold. It doesn't take
much to make his tail go "POOF!" When I came home from Florida, he was
asleep, and I went over to him. He opened his eyes, saw me, and POOF!!

He has a toy he paeticularly loves, his little turtle. It has special
crackly stuff in it that makes him particularly wacko. It was missing for
awhile, and I found it while cleaning this morning. I Waved it around and
crackled it a bit, and there was Dante, right there, his eyes popping out
of his head, and his tail and ALL HIS FUR in an advanced state of POOF!!!

Awww. My two have no poof reflex whatsover. I would expect it of KFC since
she's lived so long and has seen everything before but I would think
something would make Boyfie poof, but no.

Tweed

Old April 3rd 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Like some cats, Dante has a very low "poof" threshhold. It doesn't take
much to make his tail go "POOF!" When I came home from Florida, he was
asleep, and I went over to him. He opened his eyes, saw me, and POOF!!

He has a toy he paeticularly loves, his little turtle. It has special
crackly stuff in it that makes him particularly wacko. It was missing
for awhile, and I found it while cleaning this morning. I Waved it
around and crackled it a bit, and there was Dante, right there, his eyes
popping out of his head, and his tail and ALL HIS FUR in an advanced
state of POOF!!!

LOL! Caliban also poofs his tail very easily. All it takes is Mir
sneaking up on him and then dashing past him. POOF!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old April 3rd 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

[...]

I've never seen Molly poof. She will arch her back and hiss. Jake
will poof on very rare occasion when he is really startled. A poofed
Siamese is quite a sight.

Jo

Old April 3rd 09, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Kreisleriana drtATearthlink.net wrote:

He has a toy he paeticularly loves, his little turtle. It has special
crackly stuff in it that makes him particularly wacko. It was missing for
awhile, and I found it while cleaning this morning. I Waved it around and
crackled it a bit, and there was Dante, right there, his eyes popping out of
his head, and his tail and ALL HIS FUR in an advanced state of POOF!!!

LOL, what a cute image. Bracken is like that as well, though I've never
seen all his fur POOF-ing as well as the tail :-)

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old April 4th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

LOL, what a cute image. Bracken is like that as well, though I've never
seen all his fur POOF-ing as well as the tail :-)

Deb.

Bracken is just a Wuss! ;o)

Helen M
Old April 5th 09, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

wrote:

Bracken is just a Wuss! ;o)

Yes, and I have photos to prove it! :-)