Admiral on the bridge

Old May 8th 09, 12:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Admiral on the bridge

Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a
call made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the
dock, where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little
tuxie. "I am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful
Maine coon, said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB
Mouser put out the gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled,
and piped in the call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her
companion Orion, have come aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE
inspection!"
Old May 9th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucys Mom[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a
call made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the
dock, where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little
tuxie. "I am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful
Maine coon, said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB
Mouser put out the gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled,
and piped in the call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her
companion Orion, have come aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE
inspection!"

What a bittersweet picture that is! Thanks...

--Kim, smiling though her tears, still, for KFC and those who loved her...
Old May 9th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Boca Deb

Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a
call made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the
dock, where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little
tuxie. "I am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful
Maine coon, said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB
Mouser put out the gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled,
and piped in the call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her
companion Orion, have come aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE
inspection!"

Midnight (RB) stands at cat-tention and salutes Admiral Kitty Farm
Cat.

Debby Hanoka
aka The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com
Old May 9th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Mishi" wrote in message
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a call
made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the dock,
where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little tuxie. "I
am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful Maine coon,
said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB Mouser put out the
gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled, and piped in the
call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her companion Orion, have come
aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE inspection!"

Thank you. I was trying to figure out how and when to write this.

Pam S. who needs to get the Mouser adventures on track

Old May 9th 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
"Mishi" wrote in message
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a call
made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the dock,
where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little tuxie. "I
am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful Maine coon,
said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB Mouser put out the
gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled, and piped in the
call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her companion Orion, have come
aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE inspection!"

Thank you. I was trying to figure out how and when to write this.

Pam S. who needs to get the Mouser adventures on track

Hi Pam,

This story has been 'haunting' me since I heard about KFC. I knew if I
didn't write it down, it would stay with me until I dld. G

Here's to KFC, Orion and my RB crew.

Patti S.
Old May 9th 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 8, 6:13*am, Mishi wrote:
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a
call made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the
dock, where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little
tuxie. "I am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful
Maine coon, said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB
Mouser put out the gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled,
and piped in the call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her
companion Orion, have come aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE
inspection!"

Awww, thanks Mishi. What a nice image.

Sherry
Old May 9th 09, 10:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On May 8, 12:13*pm, Mishi wrote:
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a
call made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the
dock, where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little
tuxie. "I am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful
Maine coon, said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB
Mouser put out the gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled,
and piped in the call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her
companion Orion, have come aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE
inspection!"

Sir William walks over to Adm. KFC, salutes and says "Ship ready for
inspection ma'am. We're sorry you had to join us unexpectedly in the
way you did. Please don't take this the wrong way, but we didn't want
to see you for a while yet, because we weren't ready."

Orion looked at Sir William and choked back a laugh and he muttered
quitely to the big orange and white cat... "well, if nothing else, it
keeps you on your toes Will. I hope you've got enough Collared Doves
on board!".

Old May 9th 09, 11:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mishi wrote:

Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a
call made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the
dock, where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little
tuxie. "I am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful
Maine coon, said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB
Mouser put out the gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled,
and piped in the call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her
companion Orion, have come aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE
inspection!"

That's really lovely, Mishi.

--
Joyce

Old May 9th 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Mishi" wrote in message
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a call
made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the dock,
where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little tuxie. "I
am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful Maine coon,
said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB Mouser put out the
gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled, and piped in the
call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her companion Orion, have come
aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE inspection!"

Me saluting Admiral KFC and her crew.

Old May 10th 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mishi" wrote in message
Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a call
made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat. She glides up to the dock,
where 2 cats were waiting. "It's about time" grumbled the little tuxie. "I
am going to have to box ears!" Her body guard, a beautiful Maine coon,
said nothing, as he didn't want HIS ears boxed! The RB Mouser put out the
gangplank, and they climb aboard. The captain smiled, and piped in the
call: "Admiral on the bridge! Adm. KFC and her companion Orion, have come
aboard. Please make ready for a COMPLETE inspection!"

Thank you for being inspired to write this. It did get the tears going
again but that is not a bad thing.
It has been my experience of bereavement that I need to get all the tears
out in order to grieve properly and eventually recover. Often there are
some left that will not come that can be triggered by the right words. It's
painful, but essential for me. I need to have no tears left.

Tweed

At the Bridge Granby Cat anecdotes 2 January 5th 09 05:15 AM
Little Cody at the Bridge The Porter Cats Cat community 37 May 5th 07 03:05 AM
[OT] Admiral Rickover's Retirement :) Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 2 December 14th 04 01:23 AM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM
Rosie's gone to the Bridge... Fiat Incantatum Cat community 26 December 22nd 03 03:49 AM