Meowello from de Foursome Furrrrrs...

Old October 6th 04, 10:50 PM
ChildFree23

Default Meowello from de Foursome Furrrrrs...

Meow, Panda OV Toes!

*waves many-toed paws in hello/bye fur now*

Is you a Hemingway cat?

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

Old October 7th 04, 01:27 AM
Tabitha Kitten

We has a noo email an we's hopin we'ze keepin' dis wun. Is mine own
an' is GMail! Much nizer dan hotmail and much less spam dan ower old
old old accownt wich wuz in Meowma's un-versity nayme an became ded
frum spams. So ifn' ennywun wants to mayle de Furrsome Foursome we'ze
will try tu use dis accownt unless de spams eets it tu. We will
filter fur messages det contain MY ADDRESS in TO: tho an no lists an
suches.

*waves many-toed paws in hello/bye fur now*

Panda fur de Furrsome Four - me, Sprout!, Maui'n'Blue

Hihi, Panda ov Toes! I fink I remember you. Welcome back. An just in
time - da Jellicle Ball is coming up soon.

If your e-mail address gets too many spams, I fink mine sisfur Amelia
could set you up wif a e-mail address under catfolks.net. Our mail
serber has pretty gud spamkillers and virus filters.

Tabitha Kitten
Old October 7th 04, 03:57 AM
Sylvia M.

HiHi Pandy!!! LTNS !
I tink LTNS mite meen Long Tyme No See!

Glad tu see ya bak.
D'ya know dat I haf Uh bouy frend?

Dyna, frendly like.

Hi hi hi hi agin after long tymes away.

Ower sekriterry is negligent an has farfar too menny pursoots

outside
of operating pootooter for USSES! We has scoldid her and thretened

eet all the strings offa de fabric-eety-macheen-fingy agin if'n she
don't smartin up.

So we sez hi. Sinze loosing de Prime Meezers Lenny&Lucy tu da

Rainbow
last yeer and getting Maui and Blue, fings haf bin busy. Sum

carpits
haf suffered de rath of Maui (he'z a freek) and sum hoomin

sleep-times
haf suffered de rath of Blue (she's a loud snuggly). I has becum a
mor cranky now dat *I'M* de Ole' Lady Cat an tu de confounding wurry
of all I sit funny like my back end don't wurk rite ennymor but TED
sez I seem fine othersways.

Old October 7th 04, 03:29 PM
Panda ov Toes

"ChildFree23" wrote in message link.net...
Meow, Panda OV Toes!

*waves many-toed paws in hello/bye fur now*

Is you a Hemingway cat?

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

'Rown heerabouts we iz Kenilworth cats, fur de neerby town whence I
come frum a barn where allus had lotslotsa toes.

I haz herd of de Kindred Toesies-cats on de Hemingway estates. I
hopes doze bigbig feets helped dem hand on an not get blowed away by
de windymonsters on Florridda dese past weeks! We don' get dem
windymonsters, all my feets hang ontu is whuddever furniture I'm
fallin off ov lately. (I bedmoused meself rite offa de bed de offur
nite... but I ment tu du date, the comfurrter needed new claw-holes
innit so I made dem on me way down).

Toesypurrs,
Panda
Old October 7th 04, 11:20 PM
ChildFree23

*waves many-toed paws in hello/bye fur now*

Is you a Hemingway cat?

'Rown heerabouts we iz Kenilworth cats, fur de neerby town
whence I
come frum a barn where allus had lotslotsa toes.

How many toes do you have on each paw? All totaled?

I haz herd of de Kindred Toesies-cats on de Hemingway
estates. I
hopes doze bigbig feets helped dem hand on an not get blowed
away by
de windymonsters on Florridda dese past weeks! We don' get
dem
windymonsters, all my feets hang ontu is whuddever furniture
I'm
fallin off ov lately. (I bedmoused meself rite offa de bed
de offur
nite... but I ment tu du date, the comfurrter needed new
claw-holes
innit so I made dem on me way down).

The Hemingway Cats are down in Key West, and the Hurricanes
Frances & Jeanne hit way north of there. A few years ago,
GranMeowmie and The PawPaw went down there and met some of the
Hemingway Cats!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat