Letz Pawty!

Old June 8th 05, 04:27 AM
ClowderCat

Mme. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 6 Jun 2005 20:08:41 -0700, ClowderCat wrote:

Nathan is starving since it took him hours to get the flowers in his
furs. He goes over to the food, making the flowers that are still in
his furs sway up and down and the water lily on his tail bounces and
hits his back. He gets some food and starts eating.

Mme. Anais, that was a wonderful ceremony.

Nathan

Fangu Nathan! And yu luks just fabulous! Thank you for beink owr
flower kitty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Ana=EFs
6/7/2005 10:11:12 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

And you're such a beautiful bridekitty!

Nathan, keeping the flowers moving

Old June 9th 05, 11:34 PM
The Clowder

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

Anaïs walks paw-in-paw with her wunnerful noo wink as dey greets all
uv da guests an graciously accept concatulations frum dem

Hokay effurrybody, da bar iz open, an hors d'ouvres iz beink serffed
in da reception area, Letz Celebrate!

Anaïs purrs into Tiger's ear "Yu iz a wunnerful wink. I luffs yu
lotz." As they walk over to the nip-bar.

An now I'ze hafts change my nayme on da noosegroop frum Mlle. to Mme.
Anaïs since I'ze now winked...

large white smooshface slips into the back and carries out another
case of nipwine. He gives the bridal couple a slow, friendly blink as
he passes

Nize seremony!
I fink yur gests ar injoyin demselfs furrymuch.

Azad, opening bottles and pouring
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old June 12th 05, 04:14 PM
The Clowder

Oh, furrymuch, sir!
It wuz a wunnerfull serimony.
(I fink da Mietze is *still* snifflin into tissyoos.)
An dis resepshun is grand!

Azad, pouring a glass for the groom

Old June 13th 05, 06:56 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Neow, I wud lyke tu mayke uh towzt tu da happy kuppul hu ar owr gudgud
frendz.
Yu hav juzt had uh wunnurfool weddwink, an yu ar on yur way tu uh
beyuteefool lyfe.
It kuddunt happin tu twu more dezerffink kitteez, Hu, along wiff dere
hoominz, add
so bery mutsh tu owr community.

Tu da Bride an Groom!!!!

Pitooonya, AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Everyone raises their glasses and Tiger then stands

Diz iz onliests one of da reazunz i iz glad you iz mineown wink, You iza
kitty dat iz notted afraid ta be difurnt anna you doez it bootifuly, Tiger
raises hizown glass to hiz wink...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:14:26 GMT, Clowder
wrote:

Indeed it is, sum Chatte Blanc an Bramble Noovo.
Da winurry hadda furry gud yeer, ma'am.
Hope yu injoy dem!

Azad

Umm, yes it iz, Azad. Luffy, just luffly. Anaïs turns, and holding
her glass asks for effurrykitties attention

I knowz dat itz unusual fur a bride to makes da first toast, but I iz
an unusual kitty! So let me furst toast my big yellowcat, Tiger, who
is now my wink, thanking hisownseff for all uv da wonderful tings dat
he has brought into my lyfe; and then to toast all uv yoo kitties,
becaws dis iz a wunnerful place to be, and fur all uv da joy RPCC
brings to owr hoomans; and finally a toast to owr hoomans: yes, dey're
big an clumzy, but dey fillz our fud an water bowlz, gives usses
skritches and comforts - effen when we has to hidez from
thunderboomers, and effenshudder shudder takes usses to da TED wen
wez iz sik or hurted.

raises her glass To effurrybody, fur long life, prosperity and
health!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs