Letz Pawty!

Old June 13th 05, 07:13 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger and his bride rais theirown glasses and smile at theirown friend...
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Neow, I wud lyke tu mayke uh towzt tu da happy kuppul hu ar owr gudgud
frendz.
Yu hav juzt had uh wunnurfool weddwink, an yu ar on yur way tu uh
beyuteefool lyfe.
It kuddunt happin tu twu more dezerffink kitteez, Hu, along wiff dere
hoominz, add
so bery mutsh tu owr community.

Tu da Bride an Groom!!!!

Pitooonya, AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Everyone raises their glasses and Tiger then stands

Diz iz onliests one of da reazunz i iz glad you iz mineown wink, You iza
kitty dat iz notted afraid ta be difurnt anna you doez it bootifuly,

Tiger
raises hizown glass to hiz wink...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 15:14:26 GMT, Clowder
wrote:

Indeed it is, sum Chatte Blanc an Bramble Noovo.
Da winurry hadda furry gud yeer, ma'am.
Hope yu injoy dem!

Azad

Umm, yes it iz, Azad. Luffy, just luffly. Anaïs turns, and holding
her glass asks for effurrykitties attention

I knowz dat itz unusual fur a bride to makes da first toast, but I iz
an unusual kitty! So let me furst toast my big yellowcat, Tiger, who
is now my wink, thanking hisownseff for all uv da wonderful tings dat
he has brought into my lyfe; and then to toast all uv yoo kitties,
becaws dis iz a wunnerful place to be, and fur all uv da joy RPCC
brings to owr hoomans; and finally a toast to owr hoomans: yes, dey're
big an clumzy, but dey fillz our fud an water bowlz, gives usses
skritches and comforts - effen when we has to hidez from
thunderboomers, and effenshudder shudder takes usses to da TED wen
wez iz sik or hurted.

raises her glass To effurrybody, fur long life, prosperity and
health!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/13/2005 9:44:59 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old June 13th 05, 08:41 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:56:33 -0700, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Neow, I wud lyke tu mayke uh towzt tu da happy kuppul hu ar owr gudgud
frendz.
Yu hav juzt had uh wunnurfool weddwink, an yu ar on yur way tu uh
beyuteefool lyfe.
It kuddunt happin tu twu more dezerffink kitteez, Hu, along wiff dere
hoominz, add
so bery mutsh tu owr community.

Tu da Bride an Groom!!!!

Why fangu Pitoonya Sweetee, dat was so sweet! wif Tiger, raises her
glass
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs