Don't turn people off from animal lovers with your abusive and judgemental language.

Old July 27th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Willie

Default Don't turn people off from animal lovers with your abusive and judgemental language.

I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
these boards for advice:

Holy Christ, you people are not doing animals any favours by being
abusive and spewing vitriol at this poster. Some of you at least
offered possible causes
for this cat's sickness, and others just launched personal attacks and
insults without knowing the whole story.

It's understandable you want to encourage the person to take the cat to
the vet. You can say so firmly and with conviction WITHOUT resorting
to ugly name calling. Save that for someone who can't even be arsed to
ASK FOR HELP ON A CAT FORUM, instead just kicking the poor thing til it
dies. You people are so judgemental of people and their problems, you
think that it's okay to be cruel (and you are being excessively cruel)
to someone who (within a quick period of time) has sought advice in the
right place. Perhaps after any home remedies failed, she or he would
have taken the cat to the emergency clinic, or given him away. What do
you people do when your vet is away or sick, or you live very far from
one? Just sit there and not seek any alternative help?

Come on, don't make yourselves ugly and make animal rights activists
look like some foul-mouthed *******s.

Old July 27th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Get a life The people in the cat groups are tired of people coming out
here and asking question instead of going to the vets with obvious problems
that if they were talking about a child they would have either already
rushed to the doctor or called 911

"Willie" wrote in message

Grow up and welcome to reality

Old July 27th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

ups.com...

**** off, Willie.

Old July 27th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
angel

Default short dick willie

Willie wrote:

Come on, don't make yourselves ugly and make animal rights activists
look like some foul-mouthed *******s.

willie, have you considered one of those penis implants?

I think to "get it up" a bladder is put under your arm, you bend your
arm and do a flapping motion to "get it up"

Good luck.

next time, try...

alt.shortdicked****er.rec

Old July 27th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Willie

Do you kiss your cat with that mouth?

Y'all are sick individuals, full of pure hate.

Are cats your only friends? Probably, eh? Sickos. I feel sorry for
your poor cats, being fondled by scum like you.

Old July 27th 06, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Willie wrote:
I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
these boards for advice:

Listen, asshole. Listen up good. This is Usenet. Not your own
personal party. People will post whatever the **** they want,
including telling some stupid-assed, neglectful bitch to take her cat
to the vet when it is CLEARLY in need of medical attention. Some
people are so stupid they shouldn't have animals, and you can bet your
sweet ass I will point that fact out to them.

-L.

Old July 27th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...

Willie wrote:
I posted this in response to some of your TERRIBLY foul and abusive
posts directed at a lady asking for advice about her sickly cat. It
can apply to ANYONE who is quick to rip people to shreds for coming to
these boards for advice:

Listen, asshole. Listen up good. This is Usenet. Not your own
personal party. People will post whatever the **** they want,
including telling some stupid-assed, neglectful bitch to take her cat
to the vet when it is CLEARLY in need of medical attention. Some
people are so stupid they shouldn't have animals, and you can bet your
sweet ass I will point that fact out to them.

-L.

Amen, sistah.

Old July 27th 06, 10:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Willie" wrote in message

Oh poor willy go wank that willy and grew up get some hair on your
chest and balls before you come out and play in the real world lest try
and rule it

Old July 27th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
P No Gree G O

Willie wrote:

[...]

Thank you for this. Usenet can be an ugly place for ugly angry
cowardly people to vent their frustrations and say things they'd never
say to someone face to face. Our society could certainly use more
civility, especially in times like these.

Old July 27th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Katz

Let met tell you something, I take very good care of my cats. It's very
annoying when someones cat is clearly in need of immediate veterinary
help; then come out here and ask weather it's 'ok' to give human
medicines, says the cat has diarrhea, vomits, constantly meows,
etc,etc,etc. It's about as annoying as breeders who sell cats to any
idiot on the Internet. We have a big enough problem with crowded animal
shelters.

Anyone who is either unable or unwilling to take care of their pets
don't deserve to have them. What makes it even worse is that the poster
almost NEVER gives an update, like this post for example.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...aa89168fbf6226