[OT] Facebook

Old August 14th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [OT] Facebook

I've joined up with Facebook (www.facebook.com). Its probably like myspace
and yahoo etc etc. Anyone else a member of facebook that I should add to my
friends?

Yowie

Old August 14th 07, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Yowie wrote:

I've joined up with Facebook (www.facebook.com). Its probably like myspace
and yahoo etc etc. Anyone else a member of facebook that I should add to my
friends?

You found me already :-)
If anyone else wants to add me, go ahead - I'm under 'Maizels' rather
than 'Wilson'.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old August 14th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Facebook

On 14 Aug, 01:56, "Yowie" wrote:
I've joined up with Facebook (www.facebook.com). Its probably like myspace
and yahoo etc etc. Anyone else a member of facebook that I should add to my
friends?

Yowie

You found me

Helen M (As Helen Miles on Facebook)

Old August 23rd 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Yowie wrote:
I've joined up with Facebook (www.facebook.com). Its probably like myspace
and yahoo etc etc. Anyone else a member of facebook that I should add to my
friends?

Yowie

I was wondering if anyone from here was on there!

I just joined last night, after seeing on the news that they have a
subdivision: Catbook.

Yep. Catbook. You can post pictures, profiles, etc., under your cats'
names.

Not sure if this will work or not, but here's an attempted link for
Internet's profile:

http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/pet.php?id=451649

I'm on there as me -- lol.

And yes, there is a d-pets subdivision, too (Dogbook, but of course).

Ginger-lyn
not sure how to add friends yet . . .

--
Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Old August 24th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Yes, come find me! There can't be that many "Stormy" Pletsch 's on
facebook!

--Fil

I was wondering if anyone from here was on there!

Old August 24th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Yowie wrote:
I've joined up with Facebook (www.facebook.com). Its probably like myspace
and yahoo etc etc. Anyone else a member of facebook that I should add to my
friends?

I just signed up under my alias Frankie N. Nikki.

Old August 24th 07, 09:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

Yowie wrote:
I've joined up with Facebook (www.facebook.com). Its probably like myspace
and yahoo etc etc. Anyone else a member of facebook that I should add to my
friends?

I just signed up under my alias Frankie N. Nikki.

I'm on there too - 'Debbie Maizels' :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old August 27th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Fuga :o\)

I'm on facebook to. I think if you search for Fuga you can find me.

Sharon

Old August 29th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Debbie Wilson wrote:
Marina wrote:

Yowie wrote:
I've joined up with Facebook (www.facebook.com). Its probably like myspace
and yahoo etc etc. Anyone else a member of facebook that I should add to my
friends?

I just signed up under my alias Frankie N. Nikki.

I'm on there too - 'Debbie Maizels' :-)

Actually, you're there as 'Deborah Maizels.' I got your request, as
well as Helen M.'s and Sharon's, to my Yahoo mail, but for some reason
Facebook will not let me log on to accept the requests. I am absolutely
positively sure I have the correct password. I don't know what's wrong,
but just so you all know, I'm not ignoring you on purpose.

Old August 29th 07, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

Actually, you're there as 'Deborah Maizels.'

.... Oh yeah. Sorry :-)

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com