Iowna's Birthday!

Old July 1st 15, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Iowna's Birthday!

On 7/1/2015 12:18 PM, Mosey=^..^= wrote:

"...

Mosey=^..*= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Hi Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent,

Ooooo, this saowndz like a fun tyme tu selerbayt da respectable
Iowna's 14'th birthday.yeUP Fangu fur inviting usses ..smiles
Ai m 13 yeerz old sayz MoseyCat

Wat wood Iowna wike fur hur Birfday?
Innyfing speshul?

Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

wer et iz 85 degreez at 4 pee em neer Seattyl

Ohh Mosey, She'd likes to hav help digging a small sized doggie sand

bed soz she kin lay inna da warm sand! Her paws got dat atheritis
monster ina all but one soz she has to stand onna the ouchy ones to
dig. Cash anna me gonna help. You help a bit too?

Sure, PookyKat n I wood luv to help dig Iowna doggie bed in da sand. We r
bof gud diggerz. yeUP

Meowmie just scored some fresh gud tuna anna shrimpies.

Ooooo, nommy, smiles n drools

I know what she secretly wants. She wants a sort of rubber thingie that
floats so she kin go swimming but be held nose up ana tether line so
iffin she get tired, we kin bring her back in safe-n-sound.

Ai fink ai kan git une uf doze, yeUP sez Mosey

Fur us, wez got little canoes off da dock iffin a kittah wants to try
dem anna dey has ties you can use to the dock anna let the water sway
you to snoozing.

Mosey wikes da idear uf a canoe.
Mayhaps Amelia wyl go fur uh ride wif meh?

Wez also got a ducky bird inna freezer!

NOMMY
Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Lufz awl uraown

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

--
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex arrive at Iowna's birthday party
They each brought assorted flavors of Greenies for the cats as dental

Samwise & Lucy Lu help dig in the sand." Iowna we have a sun/wind shade
for you. It can be set up over a bed or places on the sand. If it gets
to windy or you get to hot in the sun it will block it from you."
Old July 2nd 15, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

We are here, and habing lotza fuhn. yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps (hoo hopez Ranger will beh here tew)

Old July 2nd 15, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Iowna wakes to a glorious sunny day. It's her birfday! Trotting over,
she licks Daisy-chan awake then finds Cash and does the same.

Happy little barkies wake the rest of her pack and they head off to the
outer banks for the cabin.

Arriving dey find friends already dere! Iowna sniffs all of her
friends then yawns. It's time fur her morning nap. She trotts down
the ramp and gets guided to a shady spot with a perfect sized sand hole
just fur her!

Old July 3rd 15, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya

On 7/2/2015 11:01 AM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

Pitoonya lays a BIB bone with a bigh pink bow onnit in front of Iona's
nose,
and tippy toes away to watch the fish pets in da bowl.

Hmmmm I wonder if I can ...just...pet...the...pets???!

Pit2nya
Old July 3rd 15, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Iowna's nose starts twitching .... She sniffs a bone! A HUGE grin
starts slowly, just like a sunrise, it takes it's time to open over the
horizon. A tail starts wagging then she makes stretchies. Finally, an
eye opens as she snaggs a bone. She sniffs it and thanks Pit2nya!

Old July 5th 15, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/27/2015 6:26 PM, cshenk wrote:
Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Samwise goes from group to group announcing the fire works will start
soon. "Anyone who would like to watch find a spot on the beach."

After everyone is ready Samwise stands in front of them." Most important
we are here to celebrate our friend Iowna's birthday. It is also the 4th
of July and I always do fireworks. I'm doing them a
little different this year. First the dog and cat shaped ones and then
the ones that look like flowers and stars. Just to remind you they do
not make noise.
Old July 5th 15, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann791 wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

Iowna, Cash, Mosy, Pit2nya and Daisy-chan snag some munchies off the
table and perch on a sand dune with the others to enjoy Samwise's
exibit!

One goes up and it looks like a cataport pod! Out steps a kittah who
grins at them then disappears into stars. Next, a nose pokes out of
the porter and sniffs, then is followed by what looks like a little
wolf puppy! Gleefully he jumps out and seems to land right on the
strip of stars making the milky way. He sniffs along then jumps after
the kittah with a wagging tail.

As the lights of the cataporter slowly fade, the ones on the beach
watching are clapping, meowing, yipping and generally having a great
time waiting for Samwise's next epic!

Old July 5th 15, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

[...]

Wow Samwise your fireworks display was awesome, yeUP,

Luffs n noseboops from Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old July 8th 15, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

[...]

Iowna cheers with the best as she hears all about it!

Slowly, after the sun and fireworks has faded, a little evening cookout
with lots of blue crabs in pots develops.

Iowna laughs as her claws are too thick to open a blue crab. Mosey
comes over as she holds a small one down with her paws and rips it open
for her. Cash over on a soft bank of sand is being helped by Pit2nya.

Samwise comes down having done all the fireworks and deftly grabs a few
blue crabs and munchies out next to Daisy-chan. Together they get them
open and enjoy.

Old July 9th 15, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mosey wikes da idear uf a canoe.
Mayhaps Amelia wyl go fur uh ride wif meh?

I'm sorry Mosey, my bad bad secretary missed this message and didnt'
tell me about it. I'd love to go canoeing with you.

Amelia

Iowna stole my bed! cshenk Cat community 2 May 17th 15 06:37 PM
Iowna on the prowl cshenk Cat community 3 August 18th 14 02:15 AM
Iowna, sezing Hi! cshenk Cat community 6 October 6th 13 11:18 PM
Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites! cshenk Cat community 12 May 28th 13 12:11 PM
A birthday cat Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 October 2nd 06 07:17 PM