Three days and counting!

Old July 8th 05, 01:04 AM
Pat

Default Three days and counting!

Perhaps Abelard's wanderlust has been satisfied.... He's been home for three
days in a row and needless to say I am jumping for joy!

This morning I shot some video of him playing with some of the other cats
but I have not had time to process it yet. Will do so soon and post link for
y'all to see it.

Old July 8th 05, 01:08 AM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
Perhaps Abelard's wanderlust has been satisfied.... He's been home
for three days in a row and needless to say I am jumping for joy!

This morning I shot some video of him playing with some of the other
cats but I have not had time to process it yet. Will do so soon and
post link for y'all to see it.

I'm so happy for you! I think you are right; it was the pills or the
introduction of a new kitty. Abelard loves you and I'm glad you are getting
your share of kitty love from him!

Jill

Old July 8th 05, 01:12 PM
Adrian

Pat wrote:
Perhaps Abelard's wanderlust has been satisfied.... He's been home
for three days in a row and needless to say I am jumping for joy!

This morning I shot some video of him playing with some of the other
cats but I have not had time to process it yet. Will do so soon and
post link for y'all to see it.

I shall look forward to it. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)