Mizz rebekah?

Old May 6th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Mizz rebekah?

i thinkz it wuz your veri kind sef dat taked me to da bootike anna gifed
minsef diz veri nize kalt? well i duzint haf mine bootiful long furz bak
yet but i duz haf at leazt unner coat cofurin alla mine skin now, I will
hafta keep wearin da kloak of purtekshun fura while but i wuz wunnerin ifin
you kuld use diz koat fur some ofur kittee whut mite needs itsef, i am mozt
greetful anna wuld liketa pass along yourown kindness to some ofur kittee
what mite need a koat, thank you MH Mankat

Old May 7th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yes, yurown furz iz kummin bak in furry nicely! Yoo kan retern da koat if
yoo wantz, but yoo duznt haz to. Itz funnee -- we furgetz doze koatz iz
dere until a kittee needz dem, an den dey appeerz! I fingk Bast must send
dem juss in time. If yoo duznt need da koat ennee more, I kan take itself
bak to da booteek -- itz up to yurownself.

Rebecca

Old May 8th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Paws ofur neatly folded and purrfektli grumed koat, I willz gif it bak so
some ofur kittee kan uzeit when da need arizes, it helped me feel muc mur
komfurtable, MH mankat the greetful

Old May 9th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

OK, den, Ize glad it helpt. I will put it bak in da booteek. I hopez
yurown furz duznt git mattid agin.

Rebecca

Old May 9th 08, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it wunt, soft kombz minesef almozt efuri day anna i iz ableta do mozt of da
wurk minesef now, it wuz juzt dat i waz inna owt anna hadda wurri bowt fud
anna stayin wurm... mine tail nefur had a simgle mattt, anna when i kamed
inna in, when soft wuld get dun wurkin on minez furz i wull wurk onit by
minesef, sum dayz i had enuf mattz pulled owt dat furry hadda vakum da
kittee sweet wif da growli monzter befure he kuld stand inna watermonzterz,
MH mankat
t...

Mizz Lucy Stormmee Cat community 1 May 15th 07 07:22 PM
Dear Mizz Luci Stormmee Cat community 2 May 14th 07 07:44 PM
Dear Mizz lucy Stormmee Cat community 35 November 28th 06 12:24 AM