COUP! (I take ofur)

Old July 23rd 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

But i still dunt unnerstand why wee hafta hab leederz.
We awl seem tew git along jest fine.
Louise seemz kinda demandingh tew mee.
But, wut dew I gnow?
Wuv n PEECE
Mosey

It duzen mattterz, I wuz jus askink. Sides, Loveable Louise will di I
spoze. Piglet looks at willow and sayz, Now u gottit. We can haff all
sortz of fings if we wantz.
"Mosey =^. .^=`"
"Harri Roadcat"

"Granby":

Ummm don cats have demokracy and votez on fings. I figered Her Royal
Highness Cleo wud be da nexdt in line ta take ofver if we changed
leaderz.
Willow trying to figger out how diz happened.

Piglet looks at willow and tells her BE kareful, BE veri kareful,
Louise
will kum and beated u up for talkin like dat.

Looking fru da archives, I found where da last 'lections was held.
Howefur, dat was a while ago. I spoze we'z could do 'lections again, if
anycat felted like it. Fursonally, I don't care all dat much. I don't
see why we can't haf a Purresident and a Grand PooBah (or was it Grand
PoohBear? I wasn't paying dat much attention.) After all, we are cats so
we can whatever we want...

I would just like to know if I should decorate a PooBah copter fur da
road trip. Or a Purresident copter.

Harri

Suuuuure, why knot? We kud doo 'lections agin i suppoze.
Wuv
Mosey

Old July 23rd 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW!

"Adam" ...
Cory wrote:
Diz happened becuz leaders 'bandon us & wuz leederless! I ASK fur
leeders & dey nefur show up.

Why did you ask for the leaders in the first place, Louise?? Was there
some kind of a problem that needed to be addressed (besides the
leadership not being around, I mean)??

--- Unca Cory, curious...

I mail Clarence (deposed pres) about CTC; no answer. I ask for dem here;
no answer. Whut happen when crisis if leedurship nefur here???

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Wat kinda crisis wil dere bee dat wee kant handle?
Jest curious
PEECE
Mosey

Old July 23rd 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Lucy"
Adam wrote:
Harri Roadcat wrote:
Oh, Ok. So is you coming on road trip wif usses? I'z nefur decorated a
PooBah car or caticopter befur. Dat could be fun.

Road trip haz my offishul permission. (NE1 make trip w/o my permission
get beet up.)

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Dis dussint sownd like eny fun.

Lucy

I gree wiff yew Lucy
nosepoink
Mosey
alreddy da roadtrip

Old July 23rd 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

"The Porter Cats"
On Jul 21, 8:56 am, Adam :
Road trip haz my offishul permission. (NE1 make trip w/o my permission
get beet up.)

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Dis dussint sownd like eny fun.

Lucy

Wy not?

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Becauz cats ar indypendent an need tu be spontanyous. We kant haf
roolz.

Lucy

Dere ya go Lucy...gudgud. I gree wiff ya
friendly nosepoink
Mosey

Old July 23rd 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

Sew iz Mosey

Willow is paking a bag to join diz group too if necessary.
"Lucy"

Adam wrote:
We voated fur a sheriff who would keep our HOOMINS in line. Not a
leeder who wood try to make roolz fur cats! Dat is jus rong!

Lucy

I keep hoomins in line too. I beet dem up when needed!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

I will joyn Anais' guerrilla moovment!!

Lucy

Old July 23rd 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

Willow is feisty an smart like me an Anais. She wood make a fine rebel!

Lucy

Kan I join your rebelness tew?
I will protext yew iffen nessary
Wuv
Mosey

Granby wrote:
Willow is paking a bag to join diz group too if necessary.
"Lucy" wrote in message
news

Old July 23rd 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

I will joyn Anais' guerrilla moovment!!

Lucy

Willow is paking a bag to join diz group too if necessary.

U want violent revolution???

Nope, we want PEECE.
Mosey

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

Old July 23rd 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

On Jul 22, 12:28 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 06:31:09 -0700
(PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Maggy May: Der iz no gneed four violins.

Dis is sertenly troo!

Mosey agreez

Mme. Anais is da epitome ub
reesenublness, az wel az gud tast an elegunce. I fink wee shud hold a
meeeting an wurk out r differunces so dat no wun will be hurted. I
haff taken da libertee, an Uncl Billz credit card, an rented us a
sweet wiff a bigbig confurence rum in da Mew York Hiltun. Wee can haff
a gnice meeting an afterwords relax wiff treets. I will hold ontoo dis
credit card in case we gneed anyfing els. My assistant, WooToo iz
effun gnow setting up da rum wile r ruff an redy fren Wascal taks car
ub security, wiff hiz sidekik Heather, da Airdale terroris.

Fangu, Maggie May; you is a pillar ov dis kommunity!

Mosey nods in agreement

Wy fank YOO. I iz soff an fluffy wike a piller. Annuver kittee hoo iz
my fren can seep wiff hur hed on myown tummy an I BE a piller. Butted
ennyway, da meeting rum iz set up an sum snax ar on da tablz. Da MAJR
snaks ar four after peece is acheeved. WooToo iz answerin da door an
Wascal, Missy and da Heather r keepin an eye on sekurity.

I hop dat da prinsiples in da dispyooot com to da confurence tabl in a
spirit of reezun.

All mine purrs

--
Maggy May

I ulso hope dat awl dis kan bee resolved tew
Puuuuurrs for PEECE
Wuv
Mosey

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/22/2008 12:27:18 PM

Old July 23rd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 22, 3:06 pm, Cory

Adam wrote:
We voated fur a sheriff who would keep our HOOMINS in line. Not a
leeder who wood try to make roolz fur cats! Dat is jus rong!

Lucy

Mosey agreez wif Lucy

I keep hoomins in line too. I beet dem up when needed!

I betted yew do dat. mrrrrrrrrt

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

I will joyn Anais' guerrilla moovment!!

Lucy

Yu gunna moof in wif gorillaz???!

Did yoo neffur see da Gorilla Koko. Her had a kitty nam "all ball" hoo
took car ub her. Wen da kitty wen too da Bridj pour Koko wuz sew sad.
She cryd wike a baby hoomin. It wuz sew sweet an sad.

--
Maggy May

I hurd bout dat n et wuz sew sweet n sadd endeed.
Wuv
Mosey

Um, WY???!!

--- Onyx, catfoozed...

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran-

Old July 23rd 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

What nice furz! Do yew get furz-balls? I only had one so far.
Cinder

Fangu, Cinder. No, neffer had one. Itz becawz mine hooman is
well-trained to maintain mine beauty; he combs da shed furz owt efurry
day. [stops to pet human on the head]

We Purrsians (an mowst longhairz) haff a different digestiff track,
an we poops dem owt.

WoWW!! I wanna lern tu du dat!!

LeO