LeO is in Heaven now

Old August 1st 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default LeO is in Heaven now

I just got home from the vet's office. He had lost three pounds in three
weeks, and his kidneys had completely shut down so that his body was
using up its own protein because the kidneys weren't functioning. He
hadn't been able to walk or see for several days and couldn't hold his
head up. Despite having antibiotics daily, his white cell count was very
high and his red cell count was very low. He just had a really sharp
decline over the past three weeks because of the protein. I wasn't able
to give him all the fluids he needed because he was having seizures
constantly because the fluids were stressing his heart and he was
starting to have fluid around his heart. I got his lab results this
morning and all the numbers had gone through the roof in the past three
months. I just did everything I could, but after the past two weeks he
had no fat or muscle left, just fur and bones.

For 15 years, he was the best friend I could ever have asked for.

I don't see how people write something eloquent when they lost their cat
like this. I can't.

Julie
Old August 1st 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:00:31 -0500, Lucy
wrote:

[...]

Go ahead and cry. Purrs for you from Beauty and Cinder and the
'trooder cats. Beast is playink wiff Leo at the RB.
Old August 1st 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:00:31 -0500, Lucy's nimble,
little paws typed:

For 15 years, he was the best friend I could ever have asked for.

I iz sorry to reed ob dis Anti Julie, and purr
fur Leo to haff an eezy trip to da Bridje.

An don forget dat on da offur side ob da Bridj
dere iz a monument dat owr deer departed furry
fwends put up. On it it sez:

"...Grieve not,
nor speak of me with tears,
but laugh and talk of me
as if I were beside you...
I loved you so--
'twas Heaven there with you."

An dis iz trooo! Purrz fur yur sadsad hart....
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/1/2009 12:54:19 PM
Old August 1st 09, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 1, 12:00*pm, Lucy wrote:
[...]

Purrs four yoor broken hart, anti Julie. An Bess wishes for da LeO on
his new adBENshur. Hee iz mush mor comfurtable neow an will wait four
yoo an all his frenz.

WooToo, for hur Hous

I think "For 15 years, he was the best friend I could have asked for"
is entirely and purely eloquent.

Purrs from me as well

--
Will in New Haven
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHzMG...&shuffle =238

Old August 1st 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Lucy wrote:

[...]

You did well, Julie. Purrrrrs from my house fur poor Leo. I'm sure you
were his best friend too.

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old August 1st 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Lucy wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...." It's hard to let you go. Sincere
condolences. MLB
Old August 1st 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Carol

On Aug 1, 9:00*am, Lucy wrote:
[...]

Of course eloquent writing is out of the question during a time of
peak stress, shock, and sorrow. Maybe there are a few who do it, but
I'm sure most of us can't. When I lost my beloved soulmate kitty, I
went on the RB board and all I could write was that a tuxedo cat was
hit by a car and died. I only got two responses because it was so
brief and devoid of emotion, I guess. Fortunately, one was very
supportive and empathetic and helpful. A coule of days later I did
write a more eloquent piece of love and memorium on my blog, but then
I could not bear to go to my blog and read it or have others read it
who might make light of my love for my cat. So I shut down my blog,
and have never visited it since (a year and 10 months ago).

I'm so sorry for your loss, and for another sweet kitty leaving.
Hugs, Carol
Old August 1st 09, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 1, 9:00*am, Lucy wrote:
[...]

An I purrr fur yoo and fur LeO.
An liked wat yoo wrote bout his beeng yoor best frend.
MeOwy, purrng
~{{{^.'.^}}}

Old August 1st 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Aug 1, 9:00*am, Lucy wrote:
[...]

[Eight cats join the purr circle while LeO's welcome party at the
Bridge begins.]
We purr fur LeO's trip tu da Brij. He wuz a finefine feline ana frend.
We alzo purr fur Anti Julie'z brokin hart.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Prrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

{{{Julie}}}
Anti Gabrielle with severe MMS
Old August 1st 09, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Julie, you said it all, He loved and was loved, you did your best for him,
now he is at the Bridge with all our other loved furry friends. Cry all you
need to, I still am for my Sadie.

Cats in heaven Bobcat Cat anecdotes 2 June 25th 08 09:24 PM
Cat Heaven jofirey Cat anecdotes 1 May 25th 07 10:44 AM
16: Four Feet in Heaven David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 12:27 AM
BW: Cat in Heaven Enfilade Cat anecdotes 1 August 25th 06 05:52 PM
Heaven? Suzie-Q Cat health & behaviour 1 February 5th 05 11:48 PM