A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Attack Of The Growlmonster

Old December 10th 12, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Attack Of The Growlmonster

I was on the bed watching Debby reorganize her dresser. I don't know why she was doing that. The piles of clothes in the drawers were perfectly fine to sleep on. Now everything's all neat and folded and I'll have to knead them into a nest the next time I want to sleep on them.

Anyways, I heard a loud knock on the door and The PawPaw came in with the growlmonster. Normally I'm afraid of the growlmonster, but it wasn't growling at me so I wasn't afraid of it. Then Debby everything that was on the rug onto the bed, and The PawPaw plugged in the growlmonster. Then ...

OH NOES! IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!

I hissed at it and ran under the desk, one of my hidey-spots when I feel like being invisible. Then it came after me and I had to run into the bathroom. It started to chase me into the bathroom, but stopped when it hit the tile floor. While Debby put the stuff that should be on the rug back on the rug, The PawPaw went looking for me. In the vanity. Under the vanity. Behind the turlet. But he couldn't find me. "Where is she?" he asked.

I was in the tub! Haha! Fooled the silly hoomin!

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Registerd Cat Nurse & Diabeticat
Old December 11th 12, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Attack Of The Growlmonster

dat wuz furry smart uv yew, Lilith. I likes tew hyde in da bafftub, tew. Midnite aka Bitty Kitty