Da Bear Wented to da Bridj

Old December 9th 12, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

Default Da Bear Wented to da Bridj

Ahhhhh.....dat is soso sad. Nuffin dat Meomie can say or dat we can purr is goin tu take away dis sadness frum yure harts. Onny time n da reealisation dat da Bear had a gudgud life an had luffin hoomins dat made his life special.
Yu will meet atta Bridje wun day....so is not goodbye ...just see yu later.
Gordon Kittiez n Meomie wiff MMS.

On Saturday, 8 December 2012 00:52:08 UTC, Will in New Haven wrote:
Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down

in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he

dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is

gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates

for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for

sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

--

WooToo

Old December 10th 12, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Purrrrs fur Da Bear fur a peeceful passing anna tew his hoomins left behind. PacoBell fur hiz howz.
Old December 12th 12, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Friday, December 7, 2012 7:52:08 PM UTC-5, Will in New Haven wrote:
Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down

in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he

dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is

gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates

for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for

sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

--

WooToo

Oh, no, we are so furry sorry to hear dis.
Your Bear was such a goodgood friend, and loved so dearly.
We send our strongest purrs for his journey and da sad hearts he left behind.

Azad

Paw Ess: I am sorry to have to ask, but we have never been certain about da House of name to use for your family.
Please let us know when you are able.
Fangu, sirs and ma'ams.
Old December 12th 12, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 12, 11:22*am, M Patterson wrote:
[...]

Mine Uncle Bill is a Reich, wike me, butted da Bear is a Coan, wike
_his_ Mommy Micki. Wee iz awl fambly butted differen houses, aldo
Reich/Coan or Coan/Reich wood work gudgud.

Sins I can see da Bridj, only sumtimz, I gno dat da Bear wuz greeted
by his doggy Mommy an Daddy an Maggy May, his kittee Mommy an uthers
hoo love himseff. SUMbuddy had a tennis bawl, sew he is playin.

--
WooToo, for her Hous
Old December 12th 12, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:00:45 PM UTC-5, Will in New Haven wrote:

Mine Uncle Bill is a Reich, wike me, butted da Bear is a Coan, wike

_his_ Mommy Micki. Wee iz awl fambly butted differen houses, aldo

Reich/Coan or Coan/Reich wood work gudgud.

Sins I can see da Bridj, only sumtimz, I gno dat da Bear wuz greeted

by his doggy Mommy an Daddy an Maggy May, his kittee Mommy an uthers

hoo love himseff. SUMbuddy had a tennis bawl, sew he is playin.

--

WooToo, for her Hous

Fangu for explaining dis to us again.
Mymom knows dat yours is a two name House (so is minown, come to fink of it), but is No Help At All when it comes to remembering da correct one to use.
We like finking of Bear being greeted by all his friends.
Happyhappy reunions!

Azad