Not a cheep slut kitty!

Old December 3rd 12, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

Default Not a cheep slut kitty!

Mees a meomies gurl. I always wait til shees goin tu bed n den I twip hur....help hur up a stairs...but jist weecentlee, I has bin helpin Paw up a stairs, den, just tu make shure hees cumfee, mees bin snugglin up to him n goin tu sleep dare.
Meomie came up a stairs n cweeped up on me....den she sed, Well my gudness, whose a cheep slut kitty! I take offence at dat weemark! I is not cheep!

Cleo,slut kitty.
Old December 4th 12, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ^=

"Cleo da Clingon" wrote in message

Mees a meomies gurl. I always wait til shees goin tu bed n den I twip
hur....help hur up a stairs...but jist weecentlee,

I has bin helpin Paw up a stairs, den, just tu make shure hees cumfee, mees
bin snugglin up to him n goin tu sleep dare.
Meomie came up a stairs n cweeped up on me....den she sed, Well my gudness,
whose a cheep slut kitty!
I take offence at dat weemark! I is not cheep!

Cleo,slut kitty.

O BOSH Cleo! Yu r nawt uh 'cheep 'slut kitty at awl. Nay.
Hao mush du u charg?
Jus kiding. Srsly. Aye,
I dunt fink Meowy iz wookin at meh gibing yu uh *nosepoink*
Furendz du dat.
*nosepoink* ...so der...kan I hab won bak frum yu, pweez?

Mosey
"Being a cat is a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it_Louise

Old December 4th 12, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 03/12/2012 10:46 PM, Mosey=^ ;;^= wrote:

"Cleo da Clingon" wrote in message

Mees a meomies gurl. I always wait til shees goin tu bed n den I twip
hur....help hur up a stairs...but jist weecentlee,

I has bin helpin Paw up a stairs, den, just tu make shure hees cumfee,
mees bin snugglin up to him n goin tu sleep dare.
Meomie came up a stairs n cweeped up on me....den she sed, Well my
gudness, whose a cheep slut kitty!
I take offence at dat weemark! I is not cheep!

Cleo,slut kitty.

O BOSH Cleo! Yu r nawt uh 'cheep 'slut kitty at awl. Nay.
Hao mush du u charg?
Jus kiding. Srsly. Aye,
I dunt fink Meowy iz wookin at meh gibing yu uh *nosepoink*
Furendz du dat.
*nosepoink* ...so der...kan I hab won bak frum yu, pweez?

Mosey
"Being a cat is a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it_Louise

Cleo, yu nose beddur than tu fink that thu hoomins nose ENYFING bout
kitties, inkludin wether they iz cheep slut kiities or notted? Why if I
beleeved hoomins, I'd fink I wuz a clumsy cat wat trips upp thu hoomins,
always gits inna way, an steps onna soar paynful bits wen they iz lying
inna bed. An this iznt troo!

--
Sam
Old December 4th 12, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Tuesday, 4 December 2012 12:04:17 UTC, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Hehe! I nose abowt dat soar paynful bits! I can jump ryte offa bedside tabul an land on thu hoomins soar bits! We is furry misunderstood us kittiez.
Awlso...we hassa sekrit santa onna top offa splay cabinet..its bin dare fur YEERS! Hoomin put it up dare (not tu be tutched til kissamouse is wat we wus told) Huh...got tu get in posishun fur jumpyonnasoarbits agen.Hehe!
Cleo
Old December 4th 12, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

On Tuesday, 4 December 2012 02:16:36 UTC, Mosey=^ ;;^= wrote:
"Cleo da Clingon" wrote in message

Mees a meomies gurl. I always wait til shees goin tu bed n den I twip

hur....help hur up a stairs...but jist weecentlee,

I has bin helpin Paw up a stairs, den, just tu make shure hees cumfee, mees

bin snugglin up to him n goin tu sleep dare.

Meomie came up a stairs n cweeped up on me....den she sed, Well my gudness,

whose a cheep slut kitty!

I take offence at dat weemark! I is not cheep!

Cleo,slut kitty.

O BOSH Cleo! Yu r nawt uh 'cheep 'slut kitty at awl. Nay.

Hao mush du u charg?

Jus kiding. Srsly. Aye,

I dunt fink Meowy iz wookin at meh gibing yu uh *nosepoink*

Furendz du dat.

*nosepoink* ...so der...kan I hab won bak frum yu, pweez?

Mosey

"Being a cat is a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it_Louise

Oh Mosey! (blush) How can yu ask me dat? I has a nyce big nosepoink heer just fur yu!
Is yure meomie keepin bedder naow dat thu hothothot weffer has goned? We hopes so.
Smurgles,
Cleo
Old December 5th 12, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ^=

[...]

Fangu fur da nosepoink n smurgles Cleo Et wuz nyce. yeUP (blush)
Nope, et iz sumwat kold heer, n Meomie ulwaiz hurtz in hur ol bonez. .
BOSH on dat tu.
*nosepoinks bak atcha*

Mosey