Everything is back to normal in Chez Miles... :o)

Old August 4th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Everything is back to normal in Chez Miles... :o)

Everything is back to normal in chez Miles. )

The cat flap is open for business, the cats are happy with the dog in
the kitchen. HRFL Tiger, Miss Lily Whiskers and Robbie all sniff Cara
nose to nose as they come in through the catflap and Cara gives them a
very quick cursory sniff along the lines of "Oh yes, you live here"
and then goes back to what she was doing, and Pandora seems unbothered
by the dog in that she's using cat flap and garden as normal.

This morning, I had Cara laying on the patio surrounded by 4 cats who
were just mooching about doing cat things.

Cleo is appalled that this big smelly d*g thing is in the house and
refuses (or claims to refuse) to come out of the bedroom. Except that
I caught her sniffing noses with Cara through the child gate last
night.....

I'm very pleased with progress so far. I'm still keeping it controlled
and supervised, but I think it helps that the Miles felines are used
to dogs. )

Cara is a star.

Helen M

Old August 4th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

wrote:
[...]

That's wonderful, even better than I expected. I thought it might take a
couple of weeks for things to settle down.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart