Supervet

Old May 28th 14, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Supervet

Is a Tv programme about a vet that goes more than usual to save his
patients. When I watch it I always cry because of how much he cares and how
great his skills are
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-supervet

Old June 3rd 14, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:
Is a Tv programme about a vet that goes more than usual to save his
patients. When I watch it I always cry because of how much he cares and
how
great his skills are
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-supervet

I haven't watched it but I will. It's always good to see people who go
that extra mile.

It's finished now but please do watch it on 4od, he is the last hope for
many and is so skilled.
What touches me more than anything is the owners who have been referred
there by their own vets because it's beyond their capabilities and it really
is their last hope. They travel hundreds of miles to get there and are
prepared to spend a lot of money to save their pet (yes, some of them are
insured but some are not). There are always tears from the owners and that
starts *me* off.
I haven't managed to watch an episode yet without tears pouring down my face
at the emotion of everyone involved in that wonderful practice.

I love to watch Wildlife SOS. Again it has it's sad moments but so many
happy ones and quite often funny ones.

I like that too but sometimes the man in charge annoys me with his "silly
talk"to the animals. He does a good job though, but I can only see it at
ridiculous-o-clock now like 4.30 a.m.

Tweed