My lovely Lucy; the news is not good

Old October 23rd 03, 02:06 AM
ChildFree23

We'ze is so sorry to hear this. We will purr that Miss Lucy's time left is
pain-free, and that her trip across the Rainbow Bridge goes easy on
efurryone's hearts.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten
"onlyThreeCats" wrote in message
om...
Hi, all -

Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.

Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
but give them the best life I could.

I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
having to go through this twice in 3 months...

Thanks, all

Johanna
and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome

Old October 23rd 03, 07:17 AM
spike&stormy

We iz so furry sorry tu heer dis. We sends many purrs fur Ms. Lucy an fur
Anti Johanna an all da fambly.

Spike & Stormy

Old October 23rd 03, 12:02 PM
Fred Williams

onlyThreeCats wrote:

[...]

Much purring fur poor Lucy and her family. Our thoughts are with
you.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hooman Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please

Old October 23rd 03, 03:07 PM
Beverly Orel

Sendin purrrrrrrrrrrrs fur Ms Lucy tu haff an eezy trip tu duh
Bridj an tu njoy duh remaynin tyme heer on erth wiff hur hoomin.

sigh dis is soso sad snifsniff

Samantha & Anti Bev