Party time!

Old December 29th 03, 03:05 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
sorry soft isa tired, I isa lookin furword ta the eatin part butt I isa
notted sure bout a D*g, shuuld we ask cleopatra ta drife uses to the
turkeybird place fur a new years parti? OEJ

I fink maybe so. De way Cleocatra drives, I'm sure she could hab us
there in time

I fink dat would be a good place for a New Year's party. Plenty of
turkeybird, and it's close to my house so I can easily 'port over for
extra supplies of nip and stuff. And you don't need to worry about de
d*g - she's nice to kitties, and eben tries to get Samantha DOC to play
wif her sometimes. And dere's a tree in Unka Pat's back yard that look
like it wud be fun to climb, if a kitty wasn't afraid of climbing big
high fings. And the back yard dere is all fenced, so strange neighbor
dogs and strange neighbors can't get in to bother partying kitties.

Sammy Kitten
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote in message

Miss Violette wrote:

OK dis wuuld be nice, I likez dat eatin part, OEJ

I fink we ought to plan on having turkeybird and pie and nip casserole
at Unka Pat's place, and maybe do some partying wif Samantha (if we can
wake her up) and wif Maggie dog. She *is* just a d*g, but she's not too
bad anyhow.

Sammy Kitten

Old December 29th 03, 03:43 PM
Miss Violette

ok den, ifin nocat objects den ourz New Year parti willz be attathe turkey
bird place, OEJ, hopin dis isa ok wif ofur kittys onna trip???

Old December 29th 03, 05:57 PM
Sonam Dasara

Boy, Tiger, dat's sum story! Anna da bes part is da endink: dat yoo haff
yur onetroohome dats warm anna cozy ann dat yoo haff enuff to eat!

Anna youze a brave kittee, bein in da Out anna all. I'ze nebber, nebber
been inna da Out, eben tho I'ze been in airyplanez. You'ze such a big,
strong boykittee dats kwite da adbenturrer! Anaïs leans over and gives
Tiger a quick snurgle. I'ze glad dat I'z your fren!

Wanna sit heer anna drink nip tea by our ownselves, or soshulize wid da
odder kitteez?

Mlle Anaïs, thinking that it would be nice to have a date with Tiger on
New Year's eve...
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger pours da tea anna den says, What wuuld yourownsef likta know,
der is fife of uses dat lifs with ourz soft anna furry. We jus hadda
foster kitten dat wented to his onetrue home who was reallyreally
loud anna he made furry anna soft laugh lots annd den soft leaked
watermosters fur dayz when he wented away. Hisa name wasa Toni anna
now he lifes wif a hooman named bill anna his hooman kitten, a
roommate anna too ofur kitties.

I camed to life wif soft anna furry afta I had been inna out for a
long time, I isa bout seven or so, butted I isa notted tellin , One
day whilez furry anna soft wasa sittin onna porch dey seed a kitty
dat hadda pink collar butted looked really skinny. dis here kitty
wuuld takez snakz butted alla time wanted to notted be held. Den one
day I was very hungry anna soft gived me two whle canz of kitty fud,
anna her said, I see yourown collar isa gone anna you is too skinny
anna itsa tootoo hot out here so you are gonna lif wif uses. so in I
went. Den a few months later soft anna furry was onna porch agin
anna furry saud a bad word anna sayed are you sure Tiger is inna
house, soft sayed yes, furry saued that is damest thing, you know the
kitty we was callin Tiger, well that one with the pink collar is goin
across the back yard anna he is the tiger inna bedrooms twin. He
nefur did come ta lif wif uses butted dat was four years or so ago
anna he still crosees ourown yard sometimez. When I camed ta lif wif
furry anna soft I onliest weighed bout seven pounds, anna now I isa
big boycat of 14 pounds, and TED sayed I was right amount of weight
cause her suspects I isa part MC kitty, I isa builede like one anna I
talkz alot so efin do my furz isa notted like a MC TED sayed I was
big enuf ta be. I like ta play paws unner da door, I talkz a bunch
anna I eatz efury hour onna hour fur zactly7 minutes so dat I doez
notted efur getted hungry agin, I likez ta be petted but I doez NOT
likta be picked up or held, anna I getz reallyreally nerfus ifin I
isa confined inna small space. Dat isa all der isa ta tell bout
myownsef, I isa notted very citin butted I isa good kitty dat alla
time uses myown box like I isa spozed ta and my main job inna ourz
house ista try anna splain ta furry why we should be lowed outside
anna I inspect soft's fud ta make sure it won't hurt her... Tiger
hopin he didnot talk too much
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
You iza gudgud dancer, Tiger, furry lite onna yer feets! gently
guiding Tiger to a kitty table by the snacks and drinks

Les siddown anna you can tell me alla bout yourownself anna da
kitteez inna your howze, OK? Shall we have sum more nip tea?

Mlle. Anaïs, eeger ta heer bout ner new fren...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger blushes but holdz his partner close and guides her around the
dancin kittens, unable to speak cause he isa fraid he willz notted
say the right thing...
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Anaïs and Tiger arrive a bit late - but well fed - to the party
and walk out onto the dance floor, ducking the bouncing kittens,
and begin a more graceful dance...

Tiger, you iz such a good dancer! Anna like Miss Cleopatra sez:
we is lucky to hab gudgud fud, fambily anna frenz dis holliday...

Mlle. Anaïs, moving just the slightest bit closer to Tiger as
they dance...
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote:
All right! It'z party time! Let's get some good rock moosik
playing on the CD player...

little black kitten starts dancing wildly, bouncing all over the
area, fluffy black tail waving

Old December 30th 03, 01:45 AM
Arlene Knop

OK wif me. Iz it OK if I bring makaroni and cheez? And cheerioze? And
peepul tuna? Thoze are thuh onlee hoomin foodz I eat. I kin make sum
kasseroles fur efurrybuddy wif plenty of nip sprinkled on top.

Gretchen Marie

Old December 30th 03, 01:48 AM
Arlene Knop

Felix? Felix? I don't see him anyware. I hope I don't hav to be by
myownself at this party. I don't like to danz alone.

Gretchen Marie, nervus and hopeful

Old December 30th 03, 03:49 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Arlene Knop had some very interesting things to
say about Party time!:

Felix? Felix? I don't see him anyware. I hope I don't hav to be by
myownself at this party. I don't like to danz alone.
Gretchen Marie, nervus and hopeful

Sorry I'm late. My secretary isn't at her best currently.

Felix, nuzzling his favorite ladycat

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom