Hurricane Ernesto

Old August 29th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Hurricane Ernesto

[The following was written Monday, 8/28 @ around 1:00 PM]

Auntie Debby is freaking out and Hurricane Ernesto is at least a
day away. She's stuck at work. She's afraid her bedroom window
will blow in like last year. She's afraid she won't be able to
get gas for her metal monster. She's afraid she won't have a
toona place to come back to. She's afraid of everything! Please
purr for the greeblings to find their way out of her brain, and
that Hurricane Ernesto doesn't hit very hard. By the way, what's
a hurricane?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old August 29th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On August 29, 2006 6:14 am, ChildFree23 wrote:

[The following was written Monday, 8/28 @ around 1:00 PM]

Auntie Debby is freaking out and Hurricane Ernesto is at least a
day away. She's stuck at work. She's afraid her bedroom window
will blow in like last year. She's afraid she won't be able to
get gas for her metal monster. She's afraid she won't have a
toona place to come back to. She's afraid of everything! Please
purr for the greeblings to find their way out of her brain, and
that Hurricane Ernesto doesn't hit very hard. By the way, what's
a hurricane?

Ernesto won't be very strong I'm thinkin. Effurry thing should be OK
with Ernesto. But sooner or later a big one will come. Don't worry!
Prepare! Try to use as little gas as possible because that's what
feeds global warmiing and that's what creates the really big
hurrykanes.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old August 29th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:14:54 +0000, ChildFree23 wrote:

[The following was written Monday, 8/28 @ around 1:00 PM]

Auntie Debby is freaking out and Hurricane Ernesto is at least a
day away. She's stuck at work. She's afraid her bedroom window
will blow in like last year. She's afraid she won't be able to
get gas for her metal monster. She's afraid she won't have a
toona place to come back to. She's afraid of everything! Please
purr for the greeblings to find their way out of her brain, and
that Hurricane Ernesto doesn't hit very hard. By the way, what's
a hurricane?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Our Meowmie and our Paw haz nefur been in a hurrycane before, an dey bof
think they'd freak out purrty bad if they had to 'sperience one. We'z
sendin our bestest power purrs fur you guys to make it through ok, and fur
Auntie Debby to be calm, and fur Ernesto to turn out to be just a liddle
tiny storm.

Sammy